Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pippi11

VIP Member
I agree with most of what you said. It’ll be interesting to not only see what and how many relaxes she goes to but also what happens with her acting career.

The only thing I disagree with is that I don’t think this is a forever relationship. I think her and this relationship is a comfort thing and DR knows what he’s getting and he doesn’t have to worry about her leaking anything to the press. I can imagine dating/relationships have to be difficult with his level of fame. She’s been relatively quiet besides her IG hints which he must be fine with. I think he’ll settle down with someone completely different from her and more similar to his background/experience. Just my two cents.
These are my thoughts too.
After his career back to Australia for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
No but I used to find it odd that max used to like so many of Kat’s photos. I done a deep dive on insta and he used to like a lot of her photos then it was him Lando and max f liking them… then just Lando then Pierre but it’s odd to me coz max verstappen don’t follow her

• Haha

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Lu giving us her travel plans again! Home for 4 days and then work.
Wonder when she will be free for a race! Miami? Imola?
If she doesn't have work probably Imola because its closer
Anyone have an idea of how much Lu would be making from these shoots. I'm assuming something like 10K for something like the suspicious Antwerp shoot and after posts? Whi knows but i think it's clear she's making a good a.oubt with all the work she's put I
The suspicious one is for sure the one she made more money but i wouldn't say that much but the others in portugal is way way less i would 1000 euros or something around these values. For a lifestyle in Portugal its really good money. Im basing this values on what i know some brands pay micro influencers but she is doing photoshoot its different so could be a bit more.

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Yeah I agree. Lando is country super posh. Oli is more so but Lando doesn't have quite that "rah" posh boy that he might have if he'd been in school longer.

George has a Lincolnshire kind of accent. Not massively posh but annunciation makes him seem posher. You get a right twang of his accent sometimes.
See George is country as well well what east of England class as country, Norfolk way is definitely the countryside too

I defo agree that George is posh but I wouldn’t say going to grammar school is something you can decide that from, I went to a grammar school and I am 100% not posh, I come from a council estate 😂
I mean his school is around £4000 a term, not to mention how much karting cost. He’s definitely posh. What I’d call posh for sure, the way he carry’s himself speaks volumes

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Look i KNOW anybody doesnt care here about my love life or anything, but i think i have my Enemies to lovers moment😁😁😁
The guy that im secretly talking to, and i do have crush on him but we are just friends(our parents never alowed us to be friends, we never knew why), well i found out accidently yesterdy on family reunion that his past relatives ( whatever you called them) beated up and killed my grand grandpa...

:censored::censored:

• Haha

Pippi11

VIP Member
I think she did or is trying to relocate to LA, which is good. And she did a few audition tapes she recently posted on Instagram. You are 100% righ t though, she would need to bust her ass to book in LA or have a damn good agent. She not doing either so I think we can assume she's not currently booking anything. I think she's living in monaco and basically just chilling and making that LA transitions.
Apparently her time in NYC was basically to get residency I though... that class wasn't crap but it was only a few sessions from a friend who also took it. I think she may have seen her relationship with DR deteriorate with the distance and covid and right now he seems to be her priority, which I guess she can afford. It's not really like Kelly has a full time job or anything and she's been around a while. In short she failed at making it I. NYC because talent and resume means something here as opposed to LA where co nections.and looks can go far.
Personally I'm seeing it as Heidi is planning on moving to LA eventually and will most likely be latching on to DRs connections.out there. I mean thats just how it works in LA which I such different fro. NYC where you have to have a resume and pay your dues in theater.
Anyway since DR is still very much in F1 I forsee this continuing until he retires (prob after next year) and tge two of them ride off onto the LA sunset.
I think it's been clear to Heidi that 1. She cannot make it in acting without some kind of help, and doesn't really have another career in mind right now. And 2. She is very much committed to Daniel and doing whatever it takes to make that relationship work and be there when they end up in LA. All that said, it's definitely him who wants her there too. I see nothing wrong or strange about it and has been said many times, she is still very young and if she can afford to have a year or two of chilling and following her man around, then good for her and for him. Dr need all the support he can get right now. I look forward.to more Heidi hints and book club
I think Daniel is going to Australia for good after his career.