Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Just skip to 58 minutes…what I’m referencing only lasts a couple of minutes. I need reactions. Have fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Interesting info about Drive To Survive: "Across the four seasons, women speak for a total of 40 minutes, compared to the total runtime of 1,524 minutes (over 25 hours), according to calculations by Females in Motorsport"

I mean, we need Will Buxton talking BS for like 10 hours... sure

(This article has some Tiffany's quotes)
Not saying it's right. But this isn't surprising at all. Given all 20 drivers are male, team principals are male, key F1 management are male. And the journalists are mostly male. And even team staff are still heavily male.

There was always going to be a massive bias in favour of male contribution compared to female. F1 has traditionally been a man's world.

What's your point

VIP Member
Whattt, has it? That's what got me onto Tattle too in Alice's Twitter heyday. Any reason it's been shut for good?
Apparently too many people discussing sock accounts despite repeated warnings. Alice has been pretty quiet recently anyway (suppose a restraining order will do that to you) so not really so much to discuss of late anyway.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Unintentional pastel green theme going on so Sunday had to be switched up a little in terms of colour scheme 😅

I tried to go for things that I would actually wear not just paddock me would wear. Like I have a different pattern version of the Saturday dress and it is my fave thing. And I always wear it with a black denim jacket. I remember seeing that dress on a website somewhere so was looking all day for it but if I didnt find it I was legit just going to take a picture of my dress and tell you to imagine the pattern😅
I love a colour theme 😍

• Haha