Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Or the fear when you sneeze!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it is a load of shite and I don't have the energy to figure it all out again. Just cry at my wardrobe full of items that simply don't suit any more 😭😭 nobody warns you of this πŸ™ˆ
God, the sneezing 😬😬 I just cross my legs automatically now😭

At the start of civid I went through my wardrobe and kept a few pieces that don't suit me any more but I have lovely memories of and then fecked out loads that I was hanging on to hust in case but really it was just depressing the fuck.out of me to see them hanging there. This information should be included in teen pregnancy classes.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Imagine being besties with both of themπŸ‘€
wonder what tea she's gonna get from jen jen😬
I would LOVE to besties woth both of them... for like a day. They seem like once you are a bestie, they will defend you at all costs. Maybe seem like mean girls but I best being their friend is a blast with the food and clothes alone.

Btw should i be worried beacuse my period is late, they say its normal when you start working out and you not used to that, wich i started doing)
Don't be worried just yet, so many factors can change your cycle, recovering from Covid is one of them!! It's always safer to do your due diligence and do a pregnancy test first, then check in with a Dr. ❀

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
People being us. We are people.

Are you and your siblings even siblings tho if you didn’t have at least one matching piece of clothing though? Like me and my brothers all had matching rain jackets at one point only difference being mine was purple and they both had blue ones πŸ˜‚
I had 14 older cousins so I matched someones siblings anyway. Hand me downs were all we had 😁😁

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Exactly and if you saw some of the lovey dovey posts some of my 30 and 40 something friends post on Facebook about their spouses, you realise cringe doesn't stop at 18 🀣. She loves Max, he loves her, they both love P....more of this please. I'll take cringe over nastiness anyday.
I think the cringe just gets worse in some cases πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
My daughter climbs through ours all the time we dont trust her with a key because she loses them all time and cant trust her with a key safe on the house as she gives her friends the number πŸ˜‚.

So if we are out and she comes home she climbs over the gate and through the dog flap πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Our dog died and we darnt seal the flap up incase she cant get in.

Surprisingly easy to get through for a smaller person, neighbours girlfriend was probably a size 4/6 and the dog was a husky so the flap was pretty big compared to her size. My daughter gets through our medium dog flap with ease but then she is tiny.
I started reading that thinking you were talking about a small child πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

AppleScruff

I would block them. why waste time on someone who doesn't know me and doesn't say nice things about me ☺
You are probably right but I don’t know if I could remain calm.
I Probably would block and report them too but maybe give a proper answer before πŸ˜‡

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
This is so pretty! Love the colour palette! Out of curiosity, what do y'all use when making your outfit collages? I'm debating doing my first one πŸ€”
I think someone said the collage function thing on Instagram stories. I need to try for my own, but I think that:)

• Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
I mean I would hope so. He seems so happy there.
But careerwise there is a lot .ore post racing opportunities in LA or even monaco.
He missed his family to much during the COVID period.
That’s what I think.πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹
Finished traveling.
From the age of 17 he travels more than being at home.

Last edited:

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Britnny

Btw should i be worried beacuse my period is late, they say its normal when you start working out and you not used to that, wich i started doing)
Just do a test if you're worried, don't sit around thinking about. Nearly all of them are sensitive enough to pick up early increases in pregnancy hormones.

• Wow

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Get a pair, Next and M&S do nice ones that are good quality and you can always return them if you don't like them.

No pressure at all, I love seeing what other people pick ❀
Oh I love a good M&S find - most of my T-shirts come from there. And I got my Sports Ball dress from Next. My mum found it for me and I never would have thought to look there at the time but glad that she did. I'll defos have a look and keep you updated πŸ˜…

• Heart