Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
I'm finally gonna buy my quadrant merch! Im probably going to get the grey or black sweatshirt.... help me which one should i do??
I really can’t decide which one I prefer, I want to know if theres anything on the back of either of them like there was on the clover motors hoodies

I kinda want the grey bottoms but I don’t know if I can rock the full set πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2

kubnikol

VIP Member
It's tough when you look in the mirror and don't recognise yourself, I get it, I get feeling uncomfortable in my clothes in ways I never did before but I spent my childhood watching my Mam weigh out fucking special k or broccoli and I'll be dammed if I pass that on to my babies as well.
yes . yesterday i cleaned my clothes and finally realized that i will not have size xs or s πŸ˜‚ oh no i love food way to much πŸ˜‚

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
UK actress now living in LA, was married to actor Ioan Gruffud. Honestly she is a diabolical person (IMO). Master of creating fake accounts on various platforms to slate her ex or his new girlfriend.

Ioan took out a temporary restraining order on her (likely to be made permanent soon) after her harassing him, his mum and new girlfriend via email, text, social media. The transcripts of some of her messages are in the restraining order documents.

She is vile.
Thank you 😘 some bitches be crazy 😬

kubnikol

VIP Member
I'll spam with Maxiel content and defend unfounded* accusations on Daniel as much as work lets me πŸ˜…

*example: he is too self centered to be good in bed. Okay, give me PH (or x hamster to stay on brand πŸ˜…) link. You don't have it? Oh UNFOUNDED.

View attachment 1169520
Monza i love you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m off to bed and ready for Maxiel spam this week πŸ˜‚ GN 🦘

• Heart
  • Haha

camara

OMG Forget six degrees of separation. These guys are an interconnected circle.

• Haha

Rsmv01

VIP Member
Just saw the insta stories from Elena her french is really good and she seems comfortable talking to the camera really nice πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
Instagram telling me Heidi uploaded to her story, then says this story is no longer available πŸ˜‚
Same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edit:

Good morning ☺ Terrible night for me but thanks Daniel πŸ˜‚ i don’t like red wine so my wallet is goodπŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1