Formula 1 Wags #64

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to say if that's what makes her happy then leave her off, she's (apart from the cringe factor) not hurting anyone. I do have real issues with the naked photos of P that she put up, I think that is not right.

Exactly and if you saw some of the lovey dovey posts some of my 30 and 40 something friends post on Facebook about their spouses, you realise cringe doesn't stop at 18 🤣. She loves Max, he loves her, they both love P....more of this please. I'll take cringe over nastiness anyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Exactly and if you saw some of the lovey dovey posts some of my 30 and 40 something friends post on Facebook about their spouses, you realise cringe doesn't stop at 18 🤣. She loves Max, he loves her, they both love P....more of this please. I'll take cringe over nastiness anyday.
I think the cringe just gets worse in some cases 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh George…

Also…Port Cop

For reference, VBs post was next on my feed but considering it is just him staring out a window with not that great a caption I didn’t quite think there was the need to post here 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sitting here laughing because "posh" is such a British word LOL. It's childish but the word has come up so many times in the thread it's started to sound funny.

Grammar school, "posh", sixth form...

View attachment 1171895
It does sound daft but it reflects social inequality... poshness can equal privilege in the UK. I have no doubt that Lando and George are very talented and deserve their sucess, but their family money must have helped them to start off in karting, whereas other potential Georges and Landos from less moneyed families wouldn't have those opportunities.

Reactions: 6
Max baby please return this favour on Sunday 🥰
I'll be awake from 6am (that's earlier then I usually wake up for work :ROFLMAO:) give me some kind of reward 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
20210304_101952.jpg

Honesty, I could see that. Between his followings and his likes…
It has nothing to do with that but I was looking at his cousin’s/agent’s Instagram pictures and he recently posted a picture of him hunting a dead animal 🤢🤢🤢. Not a good look for someone associated with Carlos.
there's an old pic with Carlos + his cousin on trophy hunting

to be fair: It is an old pic but...

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It does sound daft but it reflects social inequality... poshness can equal privilege in the UK. I have no doubt that Lando and George are very talented and deserve their sucess, but their family money must have helped them to start off in karting, whereas other potential Georges and Landos from less moneyed families wouldn't have those opportunities.
yup. I know a really talented kid in karting. He can race the Scottish rounds but his family just can’t afford the cost of karting around the U.K. which is easily £20000 at the level he’s at now. Your everyday families just can’t afford that.

On the schooling thing, I find the system in England fascinating, up in Scotland we don’t have selective grammar school. Some have grammar in their names but are just the same as any other high school.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.