Formula 1 Wags #60

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so much DR talk and I don't even want to imagine that he could be gone next year. Please mclaren trust him and give both of them a good car My sunshine

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.
Reactions: 7
This might be a bit controversial, but I think Carlos is too cautious a driver, and if he continues to drive that way, Charles is going to destroy him this season. He has to step it up early, or Ferrari will start to favor Charles if there is an opportunity for a title fight. Don’t take this as me saying Carlos is bad; he’s not. He’s just very meticulous, almost to his detriment.

Reactions: 11
so much DR talk and I don't even want to imagine that he could be gone next year. Please mclaren trust him and give both of them a good car My sunshine
That video is going to live rent free in my head now.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry I stop , here is funny meme of Mattia (I really didn't know he speaks english )

Reactions: 7
I
I understand and agree! I think though even if Lando outperforms Daniel they don’t drop him maybe just don’t extend his contract after 2023. Controversial opinion maybe but I think DR is more likely to leave McLaren than they drop him even tho he said he wants to retire there

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry I stop , here is funny meme of Mattia (I really didn't know he speaks english )
View attachment 1143484
no, you're good and you're right too He have to bring points so they can keep him. Yeah, they have good relationships, but without the money from the championship, why would they keep him

aEvery time I heard him speak Italian in DTS, I wanted to punch him

Also thank god I didn't wake up to 500 pages for once
Same haha! Real-lifing got in the way all morning and I was scared to come back to Tattle and catch up on a whole thread or something but by some miracle its only 6 pages haha! Slow day with F1 gossip I guess?

This is all beautiful! The first thing that popped into my head when I saw it was wow thats so classy!

I blame netflix I was totally he speaks only Italian and after race I was like WTF that little shit
BTW I think after 1-2 he got tenure

I blame netflix I was totally he speaks only Italian and after race I was like WTF that little shit
Thank god again for not seeing much spoilers about DTS
ive only watched two episodes and im watching them all with him k ladies?

in season 2-3 i think he spoke English but it was terrible

Reactions: 2
I think there will be no point in dropping him if he didn't perform this year. They didn't have anyone else to put in his seat yet. Pato doesn't have his superlicense (and no one knows if he will get it) and if they stay at the back of the grid who would want to join them (in the top drivers)? They need Daniel's experience and feedback to improve the car for this season (i hope) and next year.

Are we going to have a Ferrari domination for the next X year just like we have with Mercedes ?

Reactions: 6
All four days? I need to step it up. I love that fourth outfit though
It's all or nothing here (thank you adhd hyper fuxation ), I'll be including manicure details next

Ah thank you for the compliments on my imaginary wardrobe

Reactions: 1
Yes but this year there is many contract endings Perez, Sainz, Tsunoda , Vettel and Alonso (prob retire), Latifi, Albon , Schumacher and this name brings money and legacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.