Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
I think everyone needs a few of Futtrit's lovely pictures to cheer up...

* Googles Flavio Briatore naked

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Ah this race was painfull to watch as a McLaren fan 😫. Randy must be on holidays because their strategy was 💩💩. At least their brakes seem to be working quite well.
But on the good side: we saw cars following each other without destroying their tyres. So we will probably have more wheel to wheel battles this year.

And "happy" for Red Bull and Horner to not score a single point 😈😈 (happy is not the right Word i'm looking for but my english brain refuses to plug in so 🤷‍♀️)

• Sad

imola

VIP Member
It’s not an engagement ring. She has had that ring for awhile now. Can people just stop? Lol
I mean “people” literally wrote it was a joke. I don’t think that tone is necessary. I understand not wanting to have a discussion like this but I feel like there are other ways to ask to change the subject.

Watching The Pit Wall stream back. Not Willne pulling out the Union Jack and singing God Save The Queen when the two Red Bulls were out. 💀💀💀

Max and him actually had good chemistry. Quite good commentary.
I loved his “anyone but Christian Horner” poster 😂

She hints being married to him!!!!11!!!!1 Really!!!1!!!!!!
Let me quote my girl @iona.a.smith ”don’t give people ideas”

• Heart
  • Haha

monza

VIP Member
I'm happy that she is in the garage supporting Daniel . If i will get an outfit picture I'm good 😂 she is a private person 🤷🏻‍♀️ she could be traveling with him or even living with him in London and nobody knows about it . if there are both okay with private life and they are happy , it is win for them and me ☺
And the hints she occasionally posts... Are not hints 😅 the rage of some fans that comes out as a result of her stories is probably one of the reason why they don't go fully public

That's my view 😁

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
I started a Heidi/Daniel conversation. Again. And we disagreed. Again. I'm sorry. 😭
what a summary 😂 but seriously, nothing to be sorry about. 🧡
we love discussions and while sometimes, and not just the heidi/daniel stuff, things are a bit redundant, i think we can all agree that tattle is a lot of fun and offers a bit of levity, especially after yesterday ❤😂

• Heart
  • Haha

savedlatin21

VIP Member
My Austria GP tickets fell through, so I've just done a spur of the moment thing and booked Abu Dhabi main grandstand :eek: my first ever F1 grand prix guys I am excited!!

• Heart
  • Wow

imola

VIP Member
You know... I'll never understand why Daniel & Heidi don't want to be associated/seen together. Just, why ? I don't know, I don't get it at all.

Of course it would help her for her career, but that's just a bonus. I don't get just... why not being "normal" ? No need to post all over IG, you know.

That said, it's not my relationship of course. 🤷‍♀️
Possibly because of the judgement people will inevitably throw their way as they’re doing even right now?
Judgement because she’s Gerhard’s daughter, because of an “age gap”, because she’s an aspiring actress and people will accuse her of using Daniel to advance her career. It’s not like they’re not seen together, they go out to places together etc but they just don’t post it. I don’t see anything wrong with that, they’re just being a regular couple being together without making it public.

• Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
Bit embarrassing for Lando when Luisa comes to a GP, what a difference going from consistent top 10 placings to now being lucky if he even gets into Q2😳
20210426_144809.jpg

idk If It's a joke (Sorry If It's a joke) but WE KNOW there's no need to be embarrassed here, right? Just checking.

20211023_112258.jpg

• Heart