Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Futtrit

VIP Member
I don’t hate her .. I’m just questioning the double standard for some the conversation about Lando and Luisa in here is going in circle too ! Always the same topics and jokes which is fine to be honest but as soon as it is something else people people are being summoned to change subject . I think I’ve never seen anyone asking you to stop talking about Lando constantly 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you think we don't talk about Daniel Ricciardo then you clearly don't follow closely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

imola

VIP Member
So, how high are our stress levels for Saudi? 🥶

Merc admin is done with people thirsting over their drivers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Ha! Isa in the middle of a TON of Ferrari garage guys going crazy. She got the color right!

charles winking on podium

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
So

So because you are contributing thread after thread this is your father’s platform and decide what should be talk about !
maybe it is always the same contributing because it is always about Lando and Luisa and luckily she was not at the race this weekend
What do you mean luckily? We only ever say nice things about her… this is literally a wag fanclub at this point

• Heart

StellaLuna

Heidi looks great and chic. I love a subtle but wearable outfit like that can be for the paddock or anywhere else.

her and Daniel give off similar vibes to me. Like laid back and not taking things too seriously.

• Heart