Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
One positive: both of the McLarens actually made it to the end after all the predictions of a DNF

Reactions: 13

imola

VIP Member
Well, I think that you'll have to wait for a good 10 years for your pic. 😅 See how she avoided posting from McLaren garage ?
Because someone would’ve started with the “she’s using Daniel to further her career” narrative again. Both her and Luisa can’t win in that regard. They post stuff, they get called clout chasers. They don’t post stuff, they’re unsupportive and hide their relationships. Same with Kelly and Charlotte. Somehow these four girls are under fire for everything they do.

imola

VIP Member
McLaren fastest pit stop confirmed 🧡 it doesn’t mean much because this race was a lost cause but proud of the crew regardless

Now we know for sure that Heidi was in the garage 😂
As she should ❤ Queen, even wearing a mask

• Heart

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Another driver thinking he is overweight. Honestly, it makes me really sad. I know they have to keep a certain weight but come on i don't see wich fat he is supposed to loose ☹

View attachment 1142119
The way I came here to post this.

It just screams disordered eating/over-exercising. They're athletes but it feels very off to post a picture of your abs and say you need to lose weight. Especially when he's quite short if he lost anymore he would be clinically underweight.

• Sad

Sc1909

VIP Member
Well that was 🤯

Ferrari as good as predicted. I see trouble ahead between Charles and Carlos. You can tell Carlos isn’t going to be happy as a no2 and will be pushing.

Not the best start for red bull power trains. Feel for Max, Checo and Pierre as not their fault. Enjoyed the pain it inflicted on Karen Horner.

Hamilton - he’s always there. Well done 👏🏼👏🏼

McLaren - I mean my expectations were low but guys even I’m out of optimism. After being the hope one these threads. What the f*** was that!!!!
Daniel looked dejected and yeah whoopdedo he beat Lando who was shafted by the team with terrible strategy and then a terrible pit stop 🤯 Both boys deserve better but Lando really let down by the team today.

lni33

VIP Member
People who contribute page after page, thread after thread. Not just randomly swooping in when Heidi appears.
Also the conversations about Lu are about new things, not the same debate every time Heidi even breathes 😂

imola

VIP Member
I truly love you ladies but I swear this same Heidi/Daniel debate has happened about a million times already 😂

Yes and I feel like it just keeps going in circles. They seem happy and it works for them. I honestly don’t get what’s so polarizing about Daniel and their relationship. There’s no need to question everything that’s going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Sc1909

VIP Member
Wow I’ve just caught up on everything…

I don’t know what to say about Daniel and Heidi. It’s like ** can worms open everywhere ** insert chandler voice as I can’t mind the friends meme for it.

My beloved Papaya boys. Im still gutted

BUT I’m bringing the optimism back.

I’m such a geek I listen to the technical podcasts and the chat is that the car did look genuinely good in Barcelona by those that observed it on track and saw the data etc. The problem comes back to the brakes. By changing the brake ducts it’s changed the entire aero concept of the car and is why it’s now handling like a rabid dog. These analysts believe they’ll get it sorted but it will take time. So it will definitely be painful until at least euro season proper. **** Edit to add: this aero change is what’s killing their down force ****

Fair play to Ferrari. Clearly played a blinder with their engine as much as it pains me to say it.

Not going to ditch my team when they are down. The lows make the highs even sweeter when they come.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
As I'm already speaking of Carlos... Remember how there is X amount of fans who cancels Daniel for calling himself Honey Badger?

HOW ABOUT CHILI? WHO TF CALLS YOU CHILI, CARLOS?
Here is the explanation. But he said in another video that i can't find anymore that it was his drunk friends who came up with that 😂

And on another topic, everything's alright Pierre? 😂

Screenshot_20220321-175146_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Side story: just went on a walk in my small ass hometown as I’m still visiting my parents and there was a little boy in McLaren merch with his dad, talking about how excited he is to watch the race now that his dad is home (I’m assuming they recorded it or something) and I did not have the heart to tell him 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
Luisa liking McLaren’s posts about how this was a crap day for them is quite cute, especially given that Daniel was in the video and I feel like she only ever liked stuff that concerns Lando 😂 she’s like all of us, hating that they have issues 😂 and Lewis liking their post with him and George on it as well
Everybody is a McLaren fan, even if they say they’re not 🧡🧡

Heads up ladies…it’s a new rawe ceek remember!!!!
I love the Saudi track in general, just wish it wasn’t in Saudi for reasons, but it gives me so much anxiety
At this point I’m just a walking lump of anxiety 😭

• Heart