Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
I don't think he needs to mention her (he literally lied saying that he was single, but that's not my point) but it's a normal thing to be seen or associated with your girlfriend. Who cares who Daniel Ricciardo is dating at some point ?
A lot of people, that’s the entire issue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Wow what an ending to the race. As much as I'm no Red Bull fan, that was brutal to happen to both drivers in the final laps. Mercedes lucked out with their podium.

Kudos to Isa getting in the scrum to watch the podium :LOL:

Whyyy is Carlos so hard on himself? Sad about P3 yesterday, disappointed in P2 today. However it was really clear Charles is the golden child in that team... I think they should watch it, Carlos has a very strong competitive streak in him!

And finally.... K MAG/HAAS in P5!!!! Woohoo

(I will not mention McLaren lol... except to say I am sort of glad at least DR got ahead of Lando. I don't think he could have handled that final blow if Lando beat him :D)

imola

VIP Member
I'll always talk about Daniel and Heidi 🧡 but the thing is I don't have anything new to say except she dresses classy af 🔥
The same people will always "attack" her, the others will "defend her" and so on
Waiting for her/them to become more active so then we'll probably talk about them even more than we do about Lando and Luisa 😅
It’s always gonna be the same debate because some people here think their relationship is odd and others disagree, it is what it is. We‘ll never reach an agreement and that’s not the point of this thread either, everyone has their opinions and that’s good. But this discussion keeps coming up every other week or so and even though I’m probably one of the few to go and defend them, meaning I’m contributing to it (because I truly think they get too much backlash), I too would prefer other topics which are actually somewhat new and recent. Like McLaren being crap and Ferrari boys moving towards divorce.

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
shoudl've gotten uk vpn way sooner, i can finally watch all episodes of ted's notebook like it's a netflix show

• Heart
  • Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Was about to say that..the job description its really demanding..in reality is not a job for everyone yes has it perks but in the long run doing this for several years must be really hard. I really hope they pay well at least.
I would be so curious about the salary for these roles. It is such a demanding role but says a lot that several comms team members have stepped away recently.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Maybe I was a bit brutal but feel it’s deserved. Based on this I feel it may be a painful season. BUT I’m not a fair weather fan. McLaren are my team and I’ll support them. You can be a fan and still be critical. Just so disappointed especially with some bloomin awful strategy. If they maximised rather than make their drivers position worse 🤷🏻‍♀️
Far better to be a fan that sticks with them through everything and can fairly criticise the team than a fan that believes they can do no wrong

Last edited:
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
On one hand there is Lando and Luisa don't have to be all over the instagram to show their relationship, and on the other hand for some reason Daniel and Heidi have to :ROFLMAO:

It's a win win, you have everything except nosy bitches and she drink she smoke girls (which would be even crazier in Daniel's case imho)

It's not like she is hidden in the dark room waiting for race to finish 😅

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
If she is there, that's not hiding 🥳🧡
Daniel and Heidi sitting in a tree K I S S I N G

• Heart
Reactions: 9

RaeLy

I had magnussen as my driver with double points today (and leclaerc in another team) 52 points he got me 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9