Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Apparently there are rumors that the RB engine problem was not fuel related. They could be in big troubles if they have to change the PU after only 1 GP 😬😬. Or if they didn't find a solution.

Screenshot_20220321-171501_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10

camara

053536D6-4003-42AF-9F39-4581792E70B1.jpeg

God, this one is brutal.

Also, actresses don’t need social media to get jobs. That’s more a model or singer thing. Many top actresses doesn’t even have insta, like Saoirse Ronan, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence.

• Haha

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
she is always in the garage..... see my post in previous thread on Heidi strategy 101.
we will get some kind of hinty posts tomorrow
Regardless if she’s in the paddock or hiding in the garage, she’s there supporting her man in their own way

kubnikol

VIP Member
On one hand there is Lando and Luisa don't have to be all over the instagram to show their relationship, and on the other hand for some reason Daniel and Heidi have to :ROFLMAO:

It's a win win, you have everything except nosy bitches and she drink she smoke girls (which would be even crazier in Daniel's case imho)

It's not like she is hidden in the dark room waiting for race to finish 😅
I'm happy that she is in the garage supporting Daniel . If i will get an outfit picture I'm good 😂 she is a private person 🤷🏻‍♀️ she could be traveling with him or even living with him in London and nobody knows about it . if there are both okay with private life and they are happy , it is win for them and me ☺

• Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I don't know why random people are allowed in the garage tbh. They made tons of stories, filming pit stops and maybe confidential stuff, etc...
I agree, and frankly I think it must be weird for the team in the garage?? They're kind of busy and high stress moments! Odd to have a model glam squad in insta filming everything.

Last edited:

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
So I missed the race, due to travelling, will be watching highlights on C4. But we'll done McLaren for finishing the race. Amazing job by Kevin.

And I'm pissing myself at Red Bull's engines blowing up and not scoring any points.

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
So

So because you are contributing thread after thread this is your father’s platform and decide what should be talk about !
maybe it is always the same contributing because it is always about Lando and Luisa and luckily she was not at the race this weekend
I'll always talk about Daniel and Heidi 🧡 but the thing is I don't have anything new to say except she dresses classy af 🔥
The same people will always "attack" her, the others will "defend her" and so on
Waiting for her/them to become more active so then we'll probably talk about them even more than we do about Lando and Luisa 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
I just looked at some more interviews from yesterday and to be honest, the team doesn’t look like they believe the issues can be really fixed. The most painful thing is that in Barcelona, everyone was so hopeful for the season and in such good spirits and it’s all gone now 💔

• Sad

MissF1

VIP Member
With Leclerc having adapted much better to the requirements of the 2022 car, Sainz has confessed to his situation being the hardest he has encountered since he joined the team last year.
“In FP1, FP2 and FP3 I was very far behind, the most far that I've been ever in Ferrari, and that's why even with a 1-2 that we scored, I'm not entirely happy with the weekend,” explained Sainz.
“As a Ferrari driver it’s been my most difficult weekend and it just shows that I need to put my head down, understand this car, understand where is Charles making the difference with his driving and the way that he's approaching the corners and driving the tyres, also in the race. I need to improve if I want to fight for a win and I will put my head down and try to do some steps coming into Jeddah. Can I improve it from one weekend to another? I think I can improve it. Can I cut down the deficit completely? It’s a very good question. I wish I can and I will be working hard for it.”

Sainz thinks his way of driving the car for how 2022 cars need to be set-up does not work, and explains why the gap to Leclerc is bigger now than it has ever been between them.
“I haven't been driving the way that the car should be driven, at least with the set-up we have now in the car,” he said. "Clearly, Charles managed to do a better job, but he's been quicker all weekend. I think I only got to a very decent level in Q2 and Q3 where I really managed to nail a couple good laps to be on a good level. But the rest of the weekend I've just been like three tenths of a second, both in the race and in practice. It's a deficit that I never saw last year. No, I was never three tenths off, and it's something new to me, and it's a bit of a difficult weekend. I need to put my head down, find out where these three/four tenths are, and as soon as I find them and I put the car to my liking and exactly know how I need to drive this car, then I'm sure I can get back into the fight for a win. But until then, head down and keep working.”

@MissF1 is it beginning? 😱
9F6F976B-27F1-4313-A58D-DF6522F0F06C.jpeg

27DC9F08-24AA-487E-837C-11949A81734D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
And I’m home…on a personal real life level it’s been a bit of a mental few days for me, and then this race was just kinda the cherry on the top of the cake (like so mental I haven’t even bothered with a list soz). But I’m back now and ready for race 2 (can I call it 1? Do we need to count that one)
it can only get better ❤
1647810697900.png

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
Wondering what's the color of Heidi's suitcase... It's white I bet, it suits her style

Just so you know, mine is golden 🥰

• Haha