Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MonaaLiisa

And the hints she occasionally posts... Are not hints 😅 the rage of some fans that comes out as a result of her stories is probably one of the reason why they don't go fully public

That's my view 😁
You can easily block some crazy fangirls on IG.
I don't think they care about that. I hope at least, because it would be very sad.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
all of those girls, the pink, the filmer, the sandal. those are all heidi's crew who came with her.... they all went to eric clapton last night too
heidi brings multiple forms of distraction along so there is no actual link to DR..
Her dad.... her friends.... etc. but she was 100% there, managed to avoid any proof of it as usual from her planned entrance time (apparently while these same friends hit the grid she wasnt there), along with sworn DNF (do not film my face) clauses with friends
I know shehas her reasons but surely just staying away is easier than clamping down on everything around her?

Pippi11

VIP Member
Yesterday's race was so good, I'm delighted with my fantasy team results.... BUT... I feel so sad about McLaren... I'm so disappointed... that car looks too good to be that shit in the track 😩 really felt for the 2 lads last night, hope Heidi was able to cheer DR up. ❤
I think he had a lot of things to do with his team aft the race.
My opinion.

imola

VIP Member
Who said that Heidi's hints are terrible and Luisa's hints are great ?
Who said that their relationship (Daniel/Heidi) doesn't work ? They've been together for three years.

Also these two relationships aren't comparable for me because one is official and the other isn't. I definitely see a difference. 🤷‍♀️
i mean heidi's "hints" and how they're not respecting daniel's alleged wish to be private have been the topic of conversation for the majority of this day... just like people questioning how daniel and heidi could even work like this without daniel acknowledging her. this is what this entire discussion today has been about.

imola

VIP Member
I don’t buy it both cars had the same power issue, got to be stupid to misfill two cars. But then again Jp didn’t wanna tell max what was actually wrong with the car and talked around it
I think Max having steering issues was a different thing, apparently something happened during the pit stop that damaged the steering.
The fuel pump stuff is probably a big concern in the paddock right now. Teams like Merc and McLaren don’t need that one right now to be fair.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Didnt know it was like that :oops: that limits a lot do the girls in the teams need to wear long sleeves?!
No, they to have sleeves though and shoulders must be covered. I imagine they will also wear looser trousers as skinny jeans on men and women is frowned upon