Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

titiriti

Bag is Cult Gaia was very popular with a lot of bloggers a few years ago! Not the most practical but it’s cute! Knowing me if I had it all of my stuff would fall out of it 😂
Thank you! Doesn't seem too practical, but I'm guessing she only had to carry ID, phone and not much more.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

kubnikol

VIP Member
I had today 6,5 hour car ride so tired . I think I will be in bed by 21 00 😂
I hope there will be no accident on the highway, otherwise it will be longer than 4 hours. and with a toddler even an hour is long 😩 I will watch fairy tales 😂 oh get your beauty sleep 🥰

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
I

✨ together together together everyone together together come on let’s have some fun 🤟🏼✨

It’ll be interesting if the season doesn’t improve for McLaren what DR/LN will do at the end of the season, contract wise. I think DR is out of contract at the end of this year?
Next year. I don’t think McLaren are the kind of environment that would get rid of drivers because the car is shit. To improve, they need stability and that’s not achieved by switching drivers around all the time.

I don’t know when that McLaren video was taken but it’s almost 1:30 am in Bahrain. I bet this was one long debrief.

you know what, not the first terrible year I saw from Mclaren, I mean, I'm not expecting any big changes, but let's see!
It’s giving McLaren Honda 🥶

imola

VIP Member
oh lord Jesus please tell me there won’t be a full year of this 😢
i wish i could but i'm making predictions for saudi right now (only to get my fantasy team right) and honestly, i am not optimistic at all 💔

• Sad

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Interesting, AMuS reported 10 minutes before the race even started that there are fuel pump issues which Marko confirmed after the race. Maybe those issues led to a miscalculation. Just sad, both McLaren and Red Bull came off of auch strong seasons and they didn’t get a single point.
i thought the issue was the delivery of fuel to the engine because of the fuel pump. meaning they didn't run out of gas... the gas just stopped going to the engine

imola

VIP Member
Didnt know it was like that :oops: that limits a lot do the girls in the teams need to wear long sleeves?!
Last time out they were able to wear short sleeves but long trousers for everyone, but I think it was an exception to paddock personnel