Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Pierre had an MGU-K issue, that’s a different thing as far as I understand. The Red Bulls are more about just the fuel pump delivering fuel to the engine but not the engine itself.
thank you. was sitting here trying to find anyone with a more solid explanation than it was the engine.

Pippi11

VIP Member
I

✨ together together together everyone together together come on let’s have some fun 🤟🏼✨

It’ll be interesting if the season doesn’t improve for McLaren what DR/LN will do at the end of the season, contract wise. I think DR is out of contract at the end of this year?
End of 2023

Pippi11

VIP Member
Good for Daniel! But also a moment of silence for mystery Monza woman who attend the post win celebration at the MTC who is definitely most postively not Heidi.

I think he had a lot of different things to do with his team after the race.

Bit embarrassing for Lando when Luisa comes to a GP, what a difference going from consistent top 10 placings to now being lucky if he even gets into Q2😳

MonaaLiisa

So the hate Kelly and Luisa in particular are receiving is because their boyfriends are so unpopular and no one cares? Daniel is one of the most loved F1 drivers, no way people wouldn’t treat Heidi the same way the other girls are treated by some of these “fans”.
I don't think a few toxic fangirls or IG accounts affect Kelly's or Luisa's relationships with Max and Lando.
It's sad, but ignore them & live your life. ✌

I don't think Jemma was getting insane hate ?

Sc1909

VIP Member
Mclaren really pushing 14 and 15th on socials but if you add in the 3 dnf they would have been 18th and 17th nothing can make it sound any better. Hope they have upgrade ready for next week
Unlikely. Any improvement will be imola at the earliest. And how painful that will be going back to a race where we had a podium last year.