Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ummidk33104

Chatty Member
Where the fuck did I get this reputation from? And how do I get rid of it asap??

Made 10000 times better by the fact it is a reaction to Pierre.

Well aware that everyone involved is well and truly over the situation and have loved on but it is still a hilarious concept to bring up in these situations 😂
Ok seriously has anybody found the real video available in countries like the US? i need to see this

MonaaLiisa

what a summary 😂 but seriously, nothing to be sorry about. 🧡
we love discussions and while sometimes, and not just the heidi/daniel stuff, things are a bit redundant, i think we can all agree that tattle is a lot of fun and offers a bit of levity, especially after yesterday ❤😂
Short, short summary. 😅
And you know what ? I wanted to say something else about Heidi, I've just remembered it now ! I literally didn't ask the question I wanted to ask. 😂
Now you will kill me, so I'm just gonna shut up. 🤐

I would say it if she wears white chunky sneakers and forgettable bag with it but this is a whole level up comparing to that (Luisa's black and white high-school sweetheart - which I consider as ✨nothing✨) outfit

Heidi still needs some kind of belt, statement piece of jewellery and silk scarf around neck/hair/bag to break all black-white combo

*chants*
Wag equality ts ts ts ts
Thank you. 🙏😅

Pippi11

VIP Member
even tho they have a lot of things to discuss, they will have a free day tmrw ☺ so hopefully DR will have nice relax day with Heidi or not and reset for Saudi
I think he needs a lot of sleep tomorrow.
Just recovered from corona.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yes but the brake solution has compromised the aero therefore the downforce.
Yes... but the breaks are going to have to stay because the other ones failed. so the problem isn't the breaks, its the design with the breaks they have now... so the breaks arent the problem. the design is.