Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I just looked at some more interviews from yesterday and to be honest, the team doesn’t look like they believe the issues can be really fixed. The most painful thing is that in Barcelona, everyone was so hopeful for the season and in such good spirits and it’s all gone now 💔
this is what I'm taking from it too. At least short term. I don't know what they are allowed to do and what the budget is, but if anyone can work underbudget and scrappy i believe its the MTC. i just think its going to take a major regrouping in the design team. they were really trying to learn from the other cars on the track this weekend so I think they all need to sit down and put all that into something. ultimately i just hope they produce a driveable and competitive car, but i do not see any podiums this year.
as far as good news, I think this will be good for Lando who is so used to being competitive and a top contender his entire life. I think it will aid in maturing him andmaking him hungrier and more focused on what he can contribute as a driver to the team/design. i also think this is good for DR because if they give him a shit car then they can't easily cut him as a driver next year. But like lando, i hope this gives DR some real drive to get back. I think since both drives have had wins before, and arent used to this kind of situation at the back they will be more driven than ever to improve.

Reactions: 1

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Am I the only one that doesn’t think the Hamilton-Rosberg effect will happen this year?
Ferrari don’t let it get to that, I think theyre quite famous for very strict team orders. It will be frustrating for Carlos only if he doesn’t perform and Charles does then of course they’ll push and favour Charles and vis versa.
If the season is as close and unpredictable as this race was with engine and tyre reliability then TEAM tactics will come into play just like red bull did last year!

Forrrrza Ferrari ❤ It’s so great to see them back on top, hopefully McLaren can get they’re act together and join them.

lol Karen Horner bye babe
I see what you mean, but Carlos might unleash his competitiveness! He can use it as his portfolio for other teams to take note.

maisie20

VIP Member
Wow I’ve just caught up on everything…

I don’t know what to say about Daniel and Heidi. It’s like ** can worms open everywhere ** insert chandler voice as I can’t mind the friends meme for it.

My beloved Papaya boys. Im still gutted

BUT I’m bringing the optimism back.

I’m such a geek I listen to the technical podcasts and the chat is that the car did look genuinely good in Barcelona by those that observed it on track and saw the data etc. The problem comes back to the brakes. By changing the brake ducts it’s changed the entire aero concept of the car and is why it’s now handling like a rabid dog. These analysts believe they’ll get it sorted but it will take time. So it will definitely be painful until at least euro season proper. **** Edit to add: this aero change is what’s killing their down force ****
okay this makes a lot of sense thank you 🙏🏻

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
i have no idea how it works.... but I'm also wondering what caused pierre's car to go up in flames. those are all redbull/honda engines and all three went down fast
Pierre had an MGU-K issue, that’s a different thing as far as I understand. The Red Bulls are more about just the fuel pump delivering fuel to the engine but not the engine itself.

MonaaLiisa

I think it's easy to say ignore it but at some point you will see something or someone will tell you something and it can have devastating effects on people's mental health particularly when you haven't done anything other than be in a relationship with someone
I'd say, don't give them the attention that they don't deserve ? That's why I don't understand Kelly replying to them sometimes. 🤯

Unsollicited opinions from random people -> 🚮

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Oh dear the drunk texts from my friend have already started. Seems the haas garage are living it up tonight as they should 🤣
Ask your friend when I can get some haas merc. Website says coming soon and I assume because they changed it up post sponser. Need to flaunt it

imola

VIP Member
so did i miss any driven monday or has it not started yet? i only see ted's quali notebook 🥺

torrino86

Nobody is controlling what anybody gets to talk about, we are just saying after the millionth debate on Daniel/Heidi’s relationship status it can get a bit old
But if you are a new member, fair enough, you may not know how many times we’ve had the same convo
If you want to talk about Heidi’s fashion/where she is/what’s in her suitcase/how many churros she’s consumed like we do with Lu, crack on I will happily join in 😂🧡
Or tracking her flights … yeah I get it 😂😂