Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I'm just sad Iona had to see him with another woman 😣
Where the fuck did I get this reputation from? And how do I get rid of it asap??

Lando’s face when he saw Pierre’s VF photo 😂

Made 10000 times better by the fact it is a reaction to Pierre.

Well aware that everyone involved is well and truly over the situation and have loved on but it is still a hilarious concept to bring up in these situations 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

imola

VIP Member
New thread

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Is this a German expression or something?? 🤣🤣🤣
No, it’s not 😂 this is Toto being a poet 😂

Why do I feel like this is the most they’ve ever spoken with each other without one being mad at the other? I like this friendship 😂

Last edited:

Loz-x

Chatty Member
so did i miss any driven monday or has it not started yet? i only see ted's quali notebook 🥺
It’s on now. They’re currently talking to Guenther Steiner. Lando’s not been on yet

Last edited:
I think he does to but you still need body fat to survive, its not just there for the craic.

Beep beep bitches, have a shite day of telling grown men who get paid more than me how to do their job ahead of me so let's go (this is how I feel when I come on here on a shite day)

What hot takes have you got lined up for today?

View attachment 1142493

Also look at Lui starting with the oufit tags, good woman!

Hate page incoming in 3...2...1
View attachment 1142502
Well I'm glad she's doing outfit tags BUT..... I prefer her friends outfit!! 🤣🤣

• Haha

vaneln

VIP Member
same 🥺 but also why travel all the way to brazil only to shoot on a beach? surely they have similar public beaches in portugal 😂
yeah but It is Rio, you know? Not just a regular beach to promote a new collection