Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Austria GP tickets fell through, so I've just done a spur of the moment thing and booked Abu Dhabi main grandstand :eek: my first ever F1 grand prix guys I am excited!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t dislike her .. I’m just questioning the double standard for some the conversation about Lando and Luisa in here is going in circle too ! Always the same topics and jokes which is fine to be honest but as soon as it is something else people people are being summoned to change subject . I think I’ve never seen anyone asking you to stop talking about Lando constantly 🤷🏼‍♀️
If you think we don't talk about Daniel Ricciardo then you clearly don't follow closely.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Who said that Heidi's hints are terrible and Luisa's hints are great ?
Who said that their relationship (Daniel/Heidi) doesn't work ? They've been together for three years.

Also these two relationships aren't comparable for me because one is official and the other isn't. I definitely see a difference. 🤷‍♀️
i mean heidi's "hints" and how they're not respecting daniel's alleged wish to be private have been the topic of conversation for the majority of this day... just like people questioning how daniel and heidi could even work like this without daniel acknowledging her. this is what this entire discussion today has been about.

Ok let's talk about Heidi (there's a song in there somewhere)

She super attractive, sexy, young, fun, an absolute 10/10

She's bleeping Daniel. Daniel obviously loves it. Hopefully they have a great time doing all the bleeping. They may not be official or they may be on the verge of marriage.

Who cares about some picture from 2019?
Amen to that 👆🏻👆🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
just going to chuck in my 2 cents on the whole Daniel/Heidi convo…

Again another niche reference soz

shhhh you're gonna make her tiptoe back into not being a DR simp, she spooks easily!
Oh I’m sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 1
With Leclerc having adapted much better to the requirements of the 2022 car, Sainz has confessed to his situation being the hardest he has encountered since he joined the team last year.
“In FP1, FP2 and FP3 I was very far behind, the most far that I've been ever in Ferrari, and that's why even with a 1-2 that we scored, I'm not entirely happy with the weekend,” explained Sainz.
“As a Ferrari driver it’s been my most difficult weekend and it just shows that I need to put my head down, understand this car, understand where is Charles making the difference with his driving and the way that he's approaching the corners and driving the tyres, also in the race. I need to improve if I want to fight for a win and I will put my head down and try to do some steps coming into Jeddah. Can I improve it from one weekend to another? I think I can improve it. Can I cut down the deficit completely? It’s a very good question. I wish I can and I will be working hard for it.”

Sainz thinks his way of driving the car for how 2022 cars need to be set-up does not work, and explains why the gap to Leclerc is bigger now than it has ever been between them.
“I haven't been driving the way that the car should be driven, at least with the set-up we have now in the car,” he said. "Clearly, Charles managed to do a better job, but he's been quicker all weekend. I think I only got to a very decent level in Q2 and Q3 where I really managed to nail a couple good laps to be on a good level. But the rest of the weekend I've just been like three tenths of a second, both in the race and in practice. It's a deficit that I never saw last year. No, I was never three tenths off, and it's something new to me, and it's a bit of a difficult weekend. I need to put my head down, find out where these three/four tenths are, and as soon as I find them and I put the car to my liking and exactly know how I need to drive this car, then I'm sure I can get back into the fight for a win. But until then, head down and keep working.”

@MissF1 is it beginning? 😱
9F6F976B-27F1-4313-A58D-DF6522F0F06C.jpeg

27DC9F08-24AA-487E-837C-11949A81734D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If you think we don't talk about Daniel Ricciardo then you clearly don't follow closely.
I know you do … trust me ! All I’m saying is that it could have been said to you too when the conversation in going in circle about Lando ! I do think there is a double standard and just wanted to point it out and I will stop there as I’m repeating myself

Reactions: 2
ahhhh see, now i get it 😂
Basically we aren’t getting anywhere and are just SPINNING AROUND in circles. Let’s all just agree to disagree and move on.
So discuss. I have seen so many of these but this is probs one of very few that I can fully get behind. Think you just need to chuck in Daddy Brown, Toto and Yuki.

Attachments

• Heart
i think we misread it! carlos is CLEARLY worried mattia is going to get this close to him as well because he doesn't want any risk of catching covid! duh.

Basically we aren’t getting anywhere and are just SPINNING AROUND in circles. Let’s all just agree to disagree and move on.
So discuss. I have seen so many of these but this is probs one of very few that I can fully get behind. Think you just need to chuck in Daddy Brown, Toto and Yuki.
yeah no i actually go it 😂 that last brain cell standing tall, you know 🤪
my circle would be just mclaren... drop me off in their garage and i'm good 🧡

• Heart
It's true, sometimes I feel like we can have endless convos about Lando/Luisa but when it comes to Daniel, all we are allowed to say is that his relationship is super normal and his girlfriend is amazing. 🤷‍♀️
Just for example : her outfit. It's white shirt/black pants, you know. Nothing 😍😍😍😍🤷‍♀️
I bet that for an other wag , we would have said "oh she could have done better, at least a cute dress or something...".
it is not about the clothes but how you wear it . and she can make a simple outfit looks good🔥
I will shut up now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.