Formula 1 Wags #59

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christian saying yeah Pierre had little failure… yeah mate his car nearly blew up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Daniel got me 12 and 24 points in fantasy, Lando 0...
Just so you who kicked him out know 🤪

IMG_20220320_181618.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
A new thread! Congrats everyone.
I am so happy Charles and Carlos and Lewis are on the podium. Charles winning is beautiful.

that photo of Daniel sitting down surrounded by Blake and Michael is emotional

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that doesn’t think the Hamilton-Rosberg effect will happen this year?
Ferrari don’t let it get to that, I think theyre quite famous for very strict team orders. It will be frustrating for Carlos only if he doesn’t perform and Charles does then of course they’ll push and favour Charles and vis versa.
If the season is as close and unpredictable as this race was with engine and tyre reliability then TEAM tactics will come into play just like red bull did last year!

Forrrrza Ferrari ❤ It’s so great to see them back on top, hopefully McLaren can get they’re act together and join them.

lol Karen Horner bye babe
I don’t think Ferrari will have a choice. With Sharl’s aggressive driving style and Carlos’ competitiveness and Aggressiveness at times there will be clashes. People who think Carlos is just cool, calm, and collected are obviously new to the sport 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow what an ending to the race. As much as I'm no Red Bull fan, that was brutal to happen to both drivers in the final laps. Mercedes lucked out with their podium.

Kudos to Isa getting in the scrum to watch the podium :LOL:

Whyyy is Carlos so hard on himself? Sad about P3 yesterday, disappointed in P2 today. However it was really clear Charles is the golden child in that team... I think they should watch it, Carlos has a very strong competitive streak in him!

And finally.... K MAG/HAAS in P5!!!! Woohoo

(I will not mention McLaren lol... except to say I am sort of glad at least DR got ahead of Lando. I don't think he could have handled that final blow if Lando beat him :D)
Carlos can break out the hardcore competitiveness when needed. he always has been like that and I think held back last season. I also think it was something that rubbed off on Lando with their relationship.... maybe why lando was so tense around Daniel at first before relaxing because there was no need for it. I really love carlos for this reason. he has been on, what 4, F1 teams at this point, and never #1 driver. He's not gonna lay down to Charles.... at least if they give him a contract (which is inevitable)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see what you mean, but Carlos might unleash his competitiveness! He can use it as his portfolio for other teams to take note.
Tbh he doesn't have a reason to be dissapointed today. He was clearly off the pace of Charles and Max so P2 is a good result for him

• Heart
I don’t think Ferrari will have a choice. With Sharl’s aggressive driving style and Carlos’ competitiveness and Aggressiveness at times there will be clashes. People who think Carlos is just cool, calm, and collected are obviously new to the sport 😬
THIS!!!! I love it when someone agrees with me, I feel big-brained!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Christian saying yeah Pierre had little failure… yeah mate his car nearly blew up 😂
Like that fire was no joke and almost same place as Grosjean even though different reason
I hope we won't see this often this year

Reactions: 7
A new thread! Congrats everyone.
I am so happy Charles and Carlos and Lewis are on the podium. Charles winning is beautiful.

that photo of Daniel sitting down surrounded by Blake and Michael is emotional
I hope that Michael will allow some Nutella or whatever DR wants

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.