Formula 1 Wags #58

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does Sharl clearly have a tan, but also manage to look a bit ill at the same time??? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can only imagine Toto’s butthole right now…… #clenched
Not to mention…. SOOOOO many others. Sheesh! What a start to the season 💥
#fuckmesideways

• Haha
Reactions: 13
David Coulthard is the male equivalent of Geri Halliwell... He is sewn into white trousers every weekend 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Unpopular opinion - The Bottas redemption arc story is strange to me. He had an incredible car for the last several years and just under performed. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I will take that quali result....let's see how Max deals with being in a turn 1 Ferrari sandwich tomorrow. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am very happy for Charles but I’m still crying for McLaren
I don’t know how they’re gonna recover from these struggles

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion - The Bottas redemption arc story is strange to me. He had an incredible car for the last several years and just underperformed. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe he felt burned out? Man speaks a few words, but getting to play wingman for the past 6 years must be tough on him. He's the Driver 001 for Alfa now, which he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Unpopular opinion - The Bottas redemption arc story is strange to me. He had an incredible car for the last several years and just under performed. 🤷‍♀️
If they admitted that Val just didn't pull through they'd have to change the narrative of Mercedes being bad and Lewis winning by favor rather than talent

Reactions: 3
I will take that quali result....let's see how Max deals with being in a turn 1 Ferrari sandwich tomorrow. 🤣
Hmm 🤔…. I’m a McLaren girl.. yet, I will take a Ferrari sandwich 🤣….. I’ve always enjoyed driving a ‘Rarri’… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah I don't get it either. Sure, he did have to take team orders to support Lewis/the team, but also on many many occasions with no legit explanation (eg. car damage/gremlins) he was absolutely nowhere near the pace of Hamilton. I don't feel like overall he was hard done by at Mercedes. The problem came when there was finally another team pushing them, you need both drivers to be consistent...and he wasn't.

Reactions: 11
Apparently George locked up into turn one and that’s why he was so off

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe he felt burned out? Man speaks a few words, but getting to play wingman for the past 6 years must be tough on him. He's the Driver 001 for Alfa now, which he deserves.
Maybe but Merc have always been pretty fair with preferred strategy and stuff like that. Generally only when we approached mid season and Bottas was already out of contention would that be sacrificed, and rightfully so, at times

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.