Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Me running to catch the Sharl bandwagon seeing how shit the McLaren’s and Aston’s are.
1647791085090.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

imola

VIP Member
Considering we’ve gone from p6 + 7 in Bahrain quali last year to p13 + 18 he should be worried, it’s going to take a serious miracle to catch up to the rest now 😬
mclaren's and lando's posts break my heart, i just want to hug the team and tell them it's all going to be fine, we still love you 🥺🧡
so much hard work and basically no reward at all

• Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
Charles having major heart eyes for Lando is a mood
Meanwhile Lando’s looking at Carlos like THAT
They’re both in love with Carlos, meanwhile I’m in love with them
Wonder how long Charles is gonna look at Carlos like that 🥴🥴 #ferrariwar

• Heart
  • Haha

Luna2021

Sooo have been mood boarding for work / looking for outfits for when I’m a supportive and motivational wag for DR…

quali day casual vibes , team spirit ✌🏼🧡
8D6CB0D5-ABE1-44C9-AAFF-507C1E17D1A3.jpeg

race day paddock club vibes, see you in parc ferme daniel 😘🌸
83CC1736-47F6-4AF4-ACB1-2DE44DC11E21.jpeg

love Isa’s style, very neutral and casual. Kelly had a nice dress today, more of the same tomorrow hopefully!

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Interviewer to Charles: you’ve got Max next to you
Charles with the biggest voice crack and his voice rising an octave: yEAh

• Haha

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
Chaos ted trying to get people to talk to, who clearly haven’t watched 😂😂😂 jools Holland saying mclaren

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
I'm so happy I can also appreciate Haas now. Obviously never wanted them to do well with Mazepin and K Mag is just 😘

• Heart

camara

I go back and fore with Kelly a lot. Definitely think she deals with a lot of shit to do with her age and that she’s a mother. I had a rant on here before about her haters asking why she was out drinking, like you are supposed to lose your identity when a mother. But she then comes across as a bit of a clout chaser when advertising brands on race weekends and personally, the naked photos of P on social media are a massive no.

I think Max’s family liked Dilara though right. They still have lots of photos of her on their instas.

KeepitontheDL

Having only followed this thread the last week or so... Feel like I the only Max fan here?!?!

Please don't stone me... Jensen & Carlos are my F1 faves aesthetically but I have grown to love Max's relentless (def controversial) pursuit for dominance over the last decade I have been watching F1.

Unpopular opinion: I'm not a Lando or Ricciardo fan. Eek! Still love when McLaren are performing well and see Lando as potential champ but that won't happen this year.

Plus, I personally think Kelly is the hottest WAG 🤔

• Heart