Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
ok so my race weekend outfits. pictures are from pinterest , sorry about that .I have full board of outfits and don't have time rn to do my own😀
Pic 1) practice day -little papaya moment 😀
and then i would choose something like this 🤔

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I go back and fore with Kelly a lot. Definitely think she deals with a lot of shit to do with her age and that she’s a mother. I had a rant on here before about her haters asking why she was out drinking, like you are supposed to lose your identity when a mother. But she then comes across and a clout chaser when advertising brands on race weekends and personally, the naked photos of P on social media are a massive no.
I have alot of issues with children on social media in general, I think it's pretty unfair to expose them in that way when they have no say on the matter and things never disappear when they're on the internet but naked photos should be an absolute no go for anyone to post regardless of whether its your child

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
In all that chaos I completely missed that Hulk out qualified Lance, that’s a big oof when Hulks literally just got in the car and Lance has had all the testing 😬
If Papa Stroll wants titles, not only does the car need to improve. But he will need two good drivers. For Nico to outperform Lance it's embarrassing for Nico.

I still think K-Mag, even with a bit of testing and more general F1 experience, beating Mick Schumacher was a bit of a surprise. I've always rated Kevin myself, but Mick will need to stamp his mark if he wants a Ferrari seat.

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
by the way, arthur leclerc started 13th and finished 2nd. you know who starts 13th in f1 today...?

• Heart
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Last time Verstappen and Leclerc starts side by side in bahrain 😬. They were not on the front row and it was the outer track but anyway 😂
Screenshot_20220319-172900_Chrome.jpg

* i don't wish this to happen as i don't want the wall to be unfairly kicked by verstappen 😂😂

Screenshot_20220319-173822_Google.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

maisie20

VIP Member
Okay there was a shot of princess Beatrice and Eugenie in McLaren, now show us the real McLaren princess thank you

• Haha

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion - The Bottas redemption arc story is strange to me. He had an incredible car for the last several years and just underperformed. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe he felt burned out? Man speaks a few words, but getting to play wingman for the past 6 years must be tough on him. He's the Driver 001 for Alfa now, which he deserves.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Kelly looking fab except the sandals. I think I have let my distaste for sandals be known on here before. I literally hate all sandals. They belong on toddlers imo. But especially dislike those kind. The foot and calf end up looking like a roast that’s been tied up for baking. May as well cram some herbs in there 💀

Anyway, LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This what my feet always end up like after wearing those sandals (these are not my actual feet😁😁)

Screenshot_20220320-134624_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
George gave Lando a very cute hug
Papaya boys chatting with each other throughout the entire photo session 😂
I kissed a girl blasting in the background, a weird remix with one kiss 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart