Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Centurion

Did not have Haas becoming my emotional support team on my bingo card this year but here we are

Aston Martin pls don't let this season continue like this - you all look far too good in the green to be shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

lni33

VIP Member
He would be happy with P3 IF Charles was P4. These first few races are going to determine if its hum or Charles that will get the extra push from Ferrari to be Champion or not
Im sorry Carlos but there is no way they are not already leaning towards Charles at Ferrari, he is their golden boy

Futtrit

VIP Member
Ok so sorry if I’m starting something here but I’ve always wondered why do people dislike Kelly so much? I’ve just never really understood it. Is it because she’s older then max?
Because she's got access to Max's big 🍆

• Haha
  • Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
oh no I don’t mean she’s doing it for exposure I think her and Daniel are cute but if I was in the f1 paddock looking good I’d want my picture taken but that’s probably because I don’t get many chances to dress up😂
Classic Heidi stradegy
Only go to races your father is going to.... you get full McLaren Royalty access and a 'reason' to be there
Arrive with a group of friends to avoid any correlation with father or daniel who will draw attention
creep up into McLaren garage/VIP area through the back when no one is paying attention
be there for pit photos
hang back and wait for your man to do his post race thing, then ride off together back to hotel
post hinty photos the next day from same hotel of trees/drinks to confirm

lni33

VIP Member
In all that chaos I completely missed that Hulk out qualified Lance, that’s a big oof when Hulks literally just got in the car and Lance has had all the testing 😬

90sgirl

VIP Member
So happy for haas, seeing how much hard work has gone on behind the scenes I’m so glad to see it paying off 😆

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Opened twitter to see if there are some good memes.
First thing that welcomed me

K bye twitter see you when I'm not in PMS 😅
Geez!! 🙄
I am one of the people that think there is an asterisk beside his Championship. Don’t hate me Even FIA has finally said what we all know to be true anyway “human error” effected the race outcome. But that does not mean that he wasn’t a deserving champion. I also understand how it’s so hard for Lewis fans to move on. Lewis and Merc did their job and had the superior race and it ended up not being enough. How do you get over that?
I’m not really a Max fan (I question his driving techniques at times) but I feel almost as bad for him as I do for Lewis that this looms over his WDC title.
To sum up, it just sucks all around.

Knit Happens

VIP Member
I will take that quali result....let's see how Max deals with being in a turn 1 Ferrari sandwich tomorrow. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion - The Bottas redemption arc story is strange to me. He had an incredible car for the last several years and just under performed. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I don't get it either. Sure, he did have to take team orders to support Lewis/the team, but also on many many occasions with no legit explanation (eg. car damage/gremlins) he was absolutely nowhere near the pace of Hamilton. I don't feel like overall he was hard done by at Mercedes. The problem came when there was finally another team pushing them, you need both drivers to be consistent...and he wasn't.

Reactions: 11