Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
In general, Kelly hasn't dont anything. I personally dont like her because her relationship with max just makes me cringe. age has absolutely nothing to do with it and one thing i do respect about her is that I think she is a great mom. The relationship is my main issue, dont know much about kelly herself to care. Kelly has deep daddy issues and needs to be in a relationship with an F1 driver at all costs. She's gorgeous and stuff, but what else does she do? Max has his own daddy issues from an abusive dad, so him being with Kelly who gives him all the love he never got is safety. So yeah i guess that's a functional relationship, but seems like neither is really dealing with the issues that drove them to each other.
wdym what does she do? She’s a scientist.

1647728417368.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Are the two of us the Haas fangirls of this season? (with a dash of Ferrari and Alfa (Bottas))
Well, I'm a McLaren fanboy at heart. But also a bit of a slut for selected other drivers, Sainz, Leclerc (but not Ferrari), Gasly, Magnussen.

That they are all really attractive is just a coincidence. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
Looking at the results again, it can’t be a coincidence that all the Mercedes powered cars suck, wtf did they do to that engine 😭
Let me make that one even worse: engine freeze until 2026, can’t work on them for the next years

• Sad
  • Wow
Who pissed in his cereal?! I love you Carlos but your p3 cheer up lad 😂
He would be happy with P3 IF Charles was P4. These first few races are going to determine if its him or Charles that will get the extra push from Ferrari to be Champion or not

imola

VIP Member
Did you guys see that F1 wants to get rid of some races for a rotating calendar with new circuits? Some iconic tracks like Spa don’t have a renewed contract after 2022 yet… I love the idea of a rotating calendar but not if these old historic tracks are gonna have to go
But cash is king I guess 😩

• Sad

Pole er bear

VIP Member
As i mentioned before I’m new to this but is there a realistic chance that McLaren can improve to fight for points/podiums this season
yes.... but they are basically going to have to redesign a good portion of the car. podiums are questionable but they may have a chance at points later on. but with the way the car is running and lando saying that's the pace, there is a large learning curve. good news is that they have good people and the drive to do it.... but it might not be until after summer break because it seems they will need to learn more and more each race.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Sad news to wake up to 🥺 this is a regular thing now, F1 personnel quitting because it’s too much with this insane 23 race calendar
I think that's something that people forget, it isn’t just the drivers at the mercy of the race calendar. There's a huge support team getting an awful lot less pay and travelling in comfort and barely any acknowledgement outside of the team doing longer hours every year😔 I think it's something the sport will need to address if they want to keep shoe horning races into the calendar.

• Heart