Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
I’m not really a Ferrari fan but I think them performing well is good for the sport overall. Plus if they are ahead of Red Bull I have the satisfaction of knowing Karen Horner is seething. I want Ferrari and Mercedes living in his head full time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

MissF1

VIP Member
Happy Race Day!!!!

since my favs are f*cked hoping for some excitement on the first couple rows at the start! 😏

Luisa looking 🔥 I agree with several of you, Lando is the lucky one! Luisa is hot just to be hot. Lando is definitely aided by the fact he drives a racecar let’s be honest! 🤣

Heidi looking lovely in her story. She seems really cute to e. 🥰

Kelly looking fab except the sandals. I think I have let my distaste for sandals be known on here before. I literally hate all sandals. They belong on toddlers imo. But especially dislike those kind. The foot and calf end up looking like a roast that’s been tied up for baking. May as well cram some herbs in there 💀

Anyway, LETS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Be ready for more Max/Charles inchidents this year 😂

I'm not really a Ferrari fan even if i love Carlos but it is good to not see a Red Bull and Mercedes P1,2,3,4

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
I just really hate Instagram. People under F1’s “who’s gonna win today” post writing stuff like not Danny etc… and then saying he’s never gonna get a seat again
Ffs it’s the first race, the car has issues, the man has missed 3 days of testing due to COVID and his FP was compromised by a water leak, none of which are his fault. And he was half a second off of his teammates pace, which given the circumstances isn’t horrible. Why are people so quick to write the drivers off, in particular Lando and Daniel? 😩

• Angry
  • Sad

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Charles will definitely be given priority, he is their golden boy. Like Max is Red Bull's and Lewis is Mercedes' and probably Lando is McLaren's if they can make their car work.

• Haha

MonaaLiisa

Just wanted to clarify.... I am only mentioning Heidi tactics on race day to explain why we haven't and wont see her with daniel in a photo. we never have and we never will. the hints i speak of are really just me looking to see if in fact things are good between them. but yeah things always seem to be on with them when she's at a race. Im happy for both of them because even if they arent together you can tell they are both like little kids glowing when in the same venue
I think we will never see Daniel with an other girl than Jemma in the paddock.

• Sad
  • Wow

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
everyone saying she's so lucky to be with lando but honestly, lando is also really lucky to be with her because she's really really hot
Agree 100%, he might be an F1 driver but this girl is a hottie and seems lovely (and has the patience of a saint hanging around golf courses all fecking day long)

• Heart
  • Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion - The Bottas redemption arc story is strange to me. He had an incredible car for the last several years and just under performed. 🤷‍♀️