Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Kelly looks completely different from her insta pics in the paddock shots.

I wish she wouldn't over-edit her pictures. It's having such a negative effect on young people. And before someone says its not her fault for influencing young people its literally her "career" right now.

She's beautiful regardless, she doesn't need editing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
Since Kym does this weird-ass captions:

THE TATTLE LADIES

These ladies over the gossip site Tattle.Life made a surprising appearance on the paddock today. The group was able to figure out a lot of surprising gossips last season, such as discovering Luisinha Barosa Oliveira being the mystery girl of McLaren's Lando Norris; and naming Heidi Berger as Daniel Ricciardo's girl. Surprisingly, they have a good sense of style. And again, your thoughts please?

I’ll be doing high-quality, compact coffee table books for every race this year starting with the Bahrain GP. Order at www.kymillman.com on Monday after each race for delivery to most countries. #f1 #formula1 #formel1 #formule1 #picoftheday #racing #motorsport #drivetosurvive #grandprix #bahraingp #FernandoAlonso

(You guys can edit this AHAHAHA)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

monza

VIP Member
Opened twitter to see if there are some good memes.
First thing that welcomed me

K bye twitter see you when I'm not in PMS 😅

• Haha
  • Wow

Dandree

VIP Member
BTW Magnussen two weeks ago was chilling on beach in Miami and now back in F1 and 5th

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
Sad news to wake up to 🥺 this is a regular thing now, F1 personnel quitting because it’s too much with this insane 23 race calendar

• Sad
Reactions: 16

BigLittleLiar

Chatty Member
Super random, but to be honest, DR reminds me of the "lost-gen" of tennis. They're the players born late 80s to the mid 90s who were extremely talented, but had to go against the Big 3 (Novak, Federer, Nadal and to some extent Murray). Any other era, the lost gen would be multi time slam champs but because of their competition it was never to be. DR reminds me of that with never having gotten a WDC (yet) with his opponents being Vettel and of course Hamilton. The prime of your career is situated in the worst possible time

• Heart
Reactions: 15