Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alnfitzg

VIP Member
Some hotties
KMag with those baby blues
View attachment 1131830

Also Mick looking solid for year 2
View attachment 1131833

Bottas is glowing, and hopefully will be entering Seb hair phase soon
View attachment 1131835
Seb and this Pose.... Classic contrapposto, why is he not a model?
View attachment 1131837
Lando, rocking the Theo fade before things got weird, and Lu's been coaching his camera look
View attachment 1131844
This man is not F'ing around and is going straight for a title , Lewis and Max be damned (same with you Charles)
View attachment 1131848
This man will F you up at all costs
View attachment 1131852
Gorgeous as always.
View attachment 1131854

And the rest just didnt really do it for me,
but i'm puuuuummmmmmppppped
Okay I know I literally never shut up about it but Charles is SOOOOOO GORGEOUS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they perceive the world as having moved on from Covid. Do I live in another world maybe? I still wear my masks and do my tests etc… maybe that’s what happens when you’re super rich, you “move on from Covid”
I don’t think covid ever affected them in the same way, they still raced a good bit, got to travel etc. They certainly weren't worrying about making covid payments stretch or whether there would be food keft in the supermarket or how to home school and work at the same time so it just doesn't feel *that* bad to them

• Heart

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Whatever happens this season, I feel there are definitely going to be surprises and it’s going to be a wild one.

Would defo like to see -

Ferrari (and ideally McLaren 😵💫) challenge Red Bull and Mercedes.

DR have a better season (or I will worry for him!)

George Russell to have a good first Merc season but not too amazing. He’s borderline bit too arrogant at the moment, think it needs to be taken down a notch 😉

and tbh I would LOVE to see Haas do pretty well just for the lols and underdogs to come through. Give Gunther a good season for once 😆

camara

Unpopular predictions:
1.Red Bull 2. Ferrari
Numerous DNFs for McLaren
No first win for Lando (🙈)
George out performs Perez.
Sainz gets his first win before George.
Musical chairs by the end of season.
Lewis will return for one more season and retire at 39.

Wag prediction: one engagement by the end of the year!

Now I’m going into hiding.

• Haha

lni33

VIP Member
they do look entirely different, i hope it's a good different and not a let's overheat even quicker different, in the article it says it's a temporary fix so that doesn't sound too great 🥺 but let's remain hopeful 🧡
Im trying to stay as positive as possible, until the cars go out on track I’m going to assume that it’s fixed enough to at least finish the race so I don’t stress myself out 😂

Also I’m choosing to believe he wouldn’t look this happy leaving the paddock if he had been told today his car was still broken🤞🏻

Attachments

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
I imagine it’s not going to take Lando long to forget his and return to the muppet 😂

Why am I not surprised it’s someone from McLaren 😂

Good to know that none of them care about their engineers and mechanics etc (except Mick ofc ❤)

• Sad
  • Heart

vaneln

VIP Member
let's gooo 🔮

1-Carlos and George's first win
2-Daniel doing better than last year
3-Pierre shining ✨✨✨✨
4-Max and Charles fight can help Carlos 👀
5-Mick's first point
6-No Roscoe on paddock this year

I can't say anything about my favs like Mclaren and Mercedes or Seb and Lewis, I'm too nervous and pessimist 😭😭😭 Also I have no idea about Lando's future

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
McLaren breaking curfew, watch them pull a Mercedes or Red Bull and rock up with a completely different car today 😏 (I’m going for that option rather than the obvious brake issues 😂)

• Wow