Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
Except he’s gonna hype Ferrari again and then go and get some more Lando or McLaren affiliated free stuff 😂
*joking
i'm in the phase where i can't stand him . his portugal lessons are so cringe . i didn't see last 3 streams and don't want to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

imola

VIP Member
regardless, big applause to mclaren, haas, williams and merc
these four teams have been working relentlessly to come up with solutions for their issues and even broke curfew etc. and put so much effort in it
really hope mclaren and williams will see their hard work pay off - merc and haas seem to be there already

Im not 😂 I did keep the weekend free for f1 but my friends just messaged to see if I want to hang out and I’ve decided for my sanity that is the better option 😂
we stan mental health ❤ i had plans to watch quali with friends but they've had a covid contact so... sushi with my family it is 😂

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Apparently Yuki is launching a new podcast. Yuki you know you still a racing driver right? No need to look for a new job 😂😂

Screenshot_20220317-130832_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
“Hopefully Lando does something different too, at one point” lmao 😂

I’m so sorry for just posting links to random stuff today but I love all the content

Lando forcing his manager to wear his merch 😂. And also a smiling Jon.

I read the caption as La Squid and I was SHOOK

• Haha
  • Heart

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
I think that this will be a perfect opportunity for the FIA to get their shit together, and to be able to provide better judgment when things go tight. I don't love or hate Max, but he was the first to cross the flag, which gives him the WDC. The circumstances that came right after undermined his win.

We will definitely expect Lewis to be on his full gears, but the Ferrari have been really good pre-season.

I do see either Charles or Carlos to be on the race for the WDC, which IMHO will open a whole can of worms for Ferrari. I hope neither Charles nor Carlos will be Vettel-ed.

(TBH, I don't see Checo to be on the Redbull seat after this season. Just a hunch.)

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Right let’s have no panicking for at least the first part of this session guys, we are on hards and everyone else is on mediums so we are on a completely different run plan again 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
He’s a brilliant driver with so much experience but who he’s pitted against and how much money they have put into Lando, he’s second driver again. I think he’s gonna end up at alpine or Aston if anything coz Fernando and vettel I can’t see about for much longer same with Lewis I think this year is his last if not next year. The thing about Daniel is his personality sells, and mclaren know that. The amount of fans with his merch who turn up to meet and greets paying a lot of money ect. At the end of the day it’s about money you bring in
With the way McLaren and Daniel talk about each other, I can’t see them separating anytime soon. Daniel already said that he’d like to end his career with McLaren and that it’s a long term project. I think his contract is going to get renewed as soon as Daniel brings results this season, so probably by the summer break.

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
I still kinda think there’s something about them, especially Randall
Maybe that’s the McLaren effect 😂
The uniform + Them working with their hands + the mask = hot.
It’s rough times out here since Covid. Those masks got us thinking 4’s are more like 9’s. 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Hey, I reported that horrible Lusia hate page and just got my response from Instagram, they are too busy to even look at the post.... how rediculous!!! I have asked for a review but I can't get over how little they do about abuse and bullying, they shouldn't be too busy, it should be an integral part of running the platform not an afterthought that they only have for the optics of being seen to do something 😡
Screenshot_20220319-092754_Instagram.jpg

• Angry