Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dandree

VIP Member
Finally we have race week I can't wait
Nicolas Hülkenberg is back
Lando brought donuts for team
Lewis started fashion parade in red outfit :unsure:
Carlos is giving away two tickets to Barcelona
Luisa is back home :( but will support Mclaren 🧡
and I miss Kimi
Screenshot_20220316-204908-01.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Pole er bear

VIP Member
what is this

i hate it here

How can they be sooo dumb
yeah let them get covid and answer that question. DR was certainly in no place to drive last week. And vettel is home resting, so we don't really know his condition.

It's not about 'letting the drivers race'. Its about the mechanic and engineers etc that have to be in close contact with the drivers and the fact that the drivers cannot wear a mask while driving. The virus may be milder but its more contagious, and its pretty selfish to thing that everyone one in that garage, hotel, plane, car, etc doesn't have some kind of immunity disorder or family member who is suseptable. If these guys cared so much.... put on the damn mask and stop going out all the time.

Reactions: 12

Sc1909

VIP Member
GUYS! FFS! IT'S THE FIRST PRACTICE....try not to stress so much, it's not a true reflection of pace etc 😘
Martin brundle on sky was saying they will have been full of fuel to test the brakes so that’s not where they are. Hope he’s right.

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Pear WDC confirmed.
Get in there Kat! Enter your Kelly era! Waiting for her post…
“I must become the sloth-hearted girl”

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
I I Pl
I get the feeling he, personally, would find it too hard to be away from his kid. That he would feel guilty and feel like he was beibg selfish, not that people who choose to are. Well that's my take anyway!
Forgive my brief older woman rant here
But men who get to say this really piss me off. Do women get the luxury of timing out their career peak and starting a family? No, no they don't. I'm at peak career and specifically made the choice to do that and not have kids set me back. I still have some years if I wanted kids but at this point there are alot more risks, high possibility of needing ivf(if you can afford it) and also perfect timing with a partner? No, men get the luxury or holding off while biology for women will mean making a decision by a certain time.
So yeah pisses me off. DR is my age and of he wanted to start a family.... like whenever he retired, he'd have to be woth a younger woman, one he (possibly) hasn't even met yet
Okay rant over, but hate when men say this shit when they are mids 30s and 40s

Last edited:
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I’m sorry, I’m not having Lando wasting his chances in an orange tractor, if that McLaren does not get faster I’ll be chasing down Zak and burning that new contract 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Rsmv01

VIP Member
so some shitty people were talking shit about Luisa's skin? I have no words
I think it was a good move this Q&A she answered some questions for people to get to know her a bit more preventing them from inventing stuff and put the record straight in others for example she doesnt have twitter so that account is a fake. She clearly knows that the haters exist and decided to just block them and live her live so good for you Luisa. (y)

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I imagine it’s not going to take Lando long to forget his and return to the muppet 😂

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
GUYS! FFS! IT'S THE FIRST PRACTICE....try not to stress so much, it's not a true reflection of pace etc 😘

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Happy 57 ❤✨
@lni33 Lando reviewing his Instagram is going to be so good 😂 do they broadcast it ahead of the race or on YouTube or what do they do? 😂

Genius promotion boys (also, Lando, wear your mask 😩)

• Heart