Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
what weirds me out about fanfics is I was into them as a 14/15 year old.... but it was about FICTIONAL characters. Like not real people who arent acting. that is what makes me extremely uncomfortable... these are people, not pawns for your sex fantasy. honestly i'd be suing for copywriter infringement or something
Its really, really weird when it’s about actual people in actual relationships

I saw one the other day that was about Charles and Carlos Sr, I swiftly scrolled past before I threw up 😭😂

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

imola

VIP Member
Ok predictions 🥴
1 - Haas regularly in the points
2 - Ferrari boys will be too caught up in the fight with each other and come together on track more than once
3 - George will not live up to the expectations
4 - there’s gonna be one crazy race with 9 DNFs
5 - Seb to retire after this year :(

@imola I’m in a TikTok rabbit whole and I just randomly came across a TikTok from Marcela from Max’s stream early. What are the chances?! 🤣 I probably should be worried. Just more proof that my phone is stalking me.

p.s. she’s actually super cute.
Ok now I NEED her to become a wag 😂💛

• Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
The caption on Sara‘s latest pic doesn’t scream happy relationship
*apologies if this was mentioned already

• Wow

MissF1

VIP Member
Ok I found two guys who could be him, kind of at least (2nd pic is the guy on the far left)
*yes I am having an extremely productive Friday night
Whichever one it is they looked better under the car with a mask on. 😬

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Fantasy page says
  • Mega Driver – triples the score of any driver, regardless of value. You get two plays of this per season, so use them wisely. Use it by tapping the 'MD' icon.
*removes Max and Lando as Mega and waits few more races*

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I’m sorry Lewis, I love you but you kinda look like you are off to do some Karate

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Oh i definitely think Lewis knows it is a joke. Lewis and Lando really get along despite what some fans say. So i think it will only be a problem for some of Lewis' fans 🙄
Yeah. I mean at the end of the day Lewis is an F1 driver like all the others and Lando would 100% do that to pretty much everyone else so 🤷🏻‍♀️

People who have NO sense of humour about their favourites are just annoying. Have a laugh about it ffs.

savedlatin21

VIP Member
I don’t really follow Checo and don’t know a whole lot about him but some of the things I’ve read and heard here and there makes me feel that him and his family have a very conservative views 😬
I do have a slight ick about him, didn't he make a comment about women being in the kitchen back when Susie did a race?

• Wow

maisie20

VIP Member
Sorry for shit posting it’s my first season and I don’t know how to expect 😂 it would make sense that they test the brakes with the car loaded heavy with fuel. Also to get Daniel up to speed

• Heart
  • Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
As a neutral I'm super excited about what is happening with Ferrari etc. Mercedes have been top constructors for 8 years and it would be good to have several teams up front fighting it out. Obviously want McLaren to do well but Mercedes themselves I would quite like them to fall back to midfield 😬

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Wow this is the nice change. The new race director be like "i don't give a 💩 about your f***ing tracks limits" 😂

i mean but seriously, what was that before? sometimes the white line, sometimes the curb... i don't know how drivers and teams remembered track limits like that 😂 this is better for sure

MissF1

VIP Member
I’m so excited 😍😭
Actual chills ngl. My excitement took a big hit with the Seb news but this brought some back. That zoom into Lewis was iconic with him there in a power pose. I’m ready.

he still looks good tho 😂 Seb and Lando are my favorite 😍👍🏻 This one is really good
Yeah the music change with Lando looking up was 👏👏👏
And Seb standing there absolutely SERVING 😍

• Heart