Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
Let’s all just form a prayer circle and manifest Mercedes hiding a lot of power in that engine 😂🕯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

imola

VIP Member
I looked through Instagram and oh my god, Kelly haters are the worst. To the point where they call people who actually like or at least don’t hate Kelly “toxic”. Jesus, let the girl live. I don’t see how she’s ever done anything to them 😩 so unnecessarily hateful towards her just because she’s dating their favorite driver who, surprise, would’ve never dated them anyway

Last edited:
  • Heart

Loz-x

Chatty Member
Morning everyone! Happy first free practice day of the season 🥳
The second gif 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but them cars are shaking like a shitting dog 😂😂 they are sooo bad how much they are moving up and down when driving. One jolt is all it will take for a massive crash

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
And not one mention of the impact on anyone else. Even Micks one wasn't a clear "there's more to this than how it effects us, what if we infect someone else"

And Perez can get in the bin with his talk of it being too restrictive 🙄
I don’t understand how they perceive the world as having moved on from Covid. Do I live in another world maybe? I still wear my masks and do my tests etc… maybe that’s what happens when you’re super rich, you “move on from Covid”

• Heart
Reactions: 9

MissF1

VIP Member
It’s called Maskfishing. That word and a raging Taylor Swift/F1 obsession are what I have gained from covid
I’ve been personally victimized by this!
I was hit with the holy trifecta one time.
At a bar (We all know that bar lighting has magical powers) a few drinks in, and a mask. I was shook the next day!

• Haha
  • Sad

Futtrit

VIP Member
And not one mention of the impact on anyone else. Even Micks one wasn't a clear "there's more to this than how it effects us, what if we infect someone else"

And Perez can get in the bin with his talk of it being too restrictive 🙄

Perez is a tool. People seem to forget /ignore his knobbish tendencies. I'm not even going to get started on his wife's views.

* I'm feeling pretty strident today

• Heart