Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
Good to know that none of them care about their engineers and mechanics etc (except Mick ofc ❤)
Oh my, some of those takes are truly not it 🥴

had a look at the full article and this was Hamiltons full quote so I’ll allow him

“It is strange that obviously the world is getting more and more used to having it and you see less of it on the news. Actually I don’t see any of it on the news anymore, but it is still around us and I think we do still need to take precautions, continue to wear masks, continue to stay safe and keep others safe.

“You know, if we all stop wearing our masks and everyone in the garage gets it, everyone’s going to be sick and it will affect people differently. Some people don’t even know they have it and some people get really ill. So it’s better to just not take the risk.”

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Futtrit

VIP Member
I looked through Instagram and oh my god, Kelly haters are the worst. To the point where they call people who actually like or at least don’t hate Kelly “toxic”. Jesus, let the girl live. I don’t see how she’s ever done anything to them 😩 so unnecessarily hateful towards her just because she’s dating their favorite driver who, surprise, would’ve never dated them anyway
Yeah, a lot of them seem to think Mazepin is great as well 🤢....also significant overlap with Lui hate pages. It's baffling really.

I can understand people not liking significant others ( Brttny for example) but to be pathologically obsessed with "exposing" people and constantly posting bad things about the person is totally beyond my understanding 🤷🏻‍♀️

camara

“Do I need to come back to you Crofty? No.. keep speaking! Ok!”

“oh am I interrupting you, sorry we aren’t in the same room.”

“So if we look at the track temperature chart… Oh it’s gone, never mind.”

F1 sky commentary, chaotic as usual 🤣

• Haha