Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s what I fear because if the brakes are still not fixed they’re either gonna be super slow or the brakes will overheat
Let’s hope it doesn’t come to either of those scenarios 🥺🥺❤

You are the sweetest ❤
I'm okay if one car will have DNF but please Mclaren fix the car so Daniel can have a podium in Australia 😭 that is my only wish this year 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I give up, I thought Lando came across really well in the podcast yesterday and yet I’ve just entered Twitter after work to endless Lando slander from Lewis fans AGAIN, he truly lives rent free in their minds 😴🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I give up, I thought Lando came across really well in the podcast yesterday and yet I’ve just entered Twitter after work to endless Lando slander from Lewis fans AGAIN, he truly lives rent free in their minds 😴🙄
Everyone is obsessed with Lando. He lives rent free in everyone's head. Lives rent free in my heart as well.

I just wish people would grow up and stop with the hate and vitriol.

Realistically, you've probably got a grid of 20 drivers who generally speaking are probably the friendliest grid you could want for bar the odd pair not loving each other as much as everyone else.

Everyone just needs to be nice each other and hug each other like you're Carlos Sainz and Lando Norris seeing each other for the first time in ooh, at least half an hour. 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Like did he take mick up on the Home Delux shed
or is this a dog house
a play house/tree house
1647365111401.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.