Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 56 !
Here is the code for the f1 fantasy league

View attachment 1127062
Happy #56 everyone! Lots of real lifing to do today though so I sadly won't be around for most of it I think!
Also all I think when I see this screenshot is the "watch yo profanity" vine haha!
1647362036918.png

(rude of my gif to not work, no idea what happened there :( )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
about that DNF @imola . i think there is high chance that something will be off and Daniel or lando will have DNF or problems and they will be slow 🙁 but I'm praying that the car is ready 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Me too. I hate Sky. DC and MW are great. I think that (C4) is Jnsn's natural home but when has he ever done anything that would be good for him?
I love them all apart from the one who can't pronounce Alpha Tauri properly and it makes me twitch whenever he says it 😁😁

Reactions: 1
ok pierre is flying back to Bahrain , he really went to London for one day just for sim ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How do we feel about last nights outfit
(geri influenced?)
(lando's jacket? no shoulders?)
(she was still in the sneakers according to carlos's video)

1647363001088.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
about that DNF @imola . i think there is high chance that something will be off and Daniel or lando will have DNF or problems and they will be slow 🙁 but I'm praying that the car is ready 😭
That’s what I fear because if the brakes are still not fixed they’re either gonna be super slow or the brakes will overheat
Let’s hope it doesn’t come to either of those scenarios 🥺🥺❤

I keep telling you that ypu don't give yourself enough credit ❤
You are the sweetest ❤

How do we feel about last nights outfit
(geri influenced?)
(lando's jacket? no shoulders?)
(she was still in the sneakers according to carlos's video)

View attachment 1127260
If the jacket is Lando’s and she’s just thrown it on I like the outfit, if it’s hers and it was planned that way then I think it doesn’t match the top and shorts. But the top and shorts are a nice combo so well done ❤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.