Formula 1 Wags #56

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sky have the all races live as far as I know but I prefer the presenters on Channel 4
Me too. I hate Sky. DC and MW are great. I think that (C4) is Jnsn's natural home but when has he ever done anything that would be good for him?

Last edited:
I think it’s nice they have each other to chill out with whilst the boys golf there’s only 4/5 years between them too so they will probably have a fair bit in common too.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cheers to #56 real-lifing so just came to say cheers 🥂 ❤
first race prediction HAM SAI RUS

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm loving the poetry introduction 🥰🥰
I think whatever I’m doing is a disgrace to poetry but I’m glad you’re enjoying it 😂❤

Loving the female Carlando friendship ❤

“My older sisters
Isabel(a) and Luisa
One strong, one graceful
Perfect in every way“
Luisa started following Isa as well 🥰 and vice versa

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy 56 🧡 Wow 55 was fast 😂🧡 anyway my podium this weekend HAM , VER, SAI 😂 boring

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think whatever I’m doing is a disgrace to poetry but I’m glad you’re enjoying it 😂❤

Loving the female Carlando friendship ❤
“My older sisters
Isabel(a) and Luisa
One strong, one graceful
Perfect in every way“
Luisa started following Isa as well 🥰 and vice versa
E7t_LGcWQAEvcSI.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.