Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
McLaren apparently has a big secret that they’re trying to keep
Watching the F1 after show or whatever it’s called on YouTube and they just said something along the lines of that

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Emiliabrazkow

VIP Member
This is a website for their postponed wedding, but I actually didn't expect them to not cover guests' travel costs 👀
Well why didnt we knew about this earlier, we litterly had everything in front us, even the adress its like she wanted us to be there

Plus how arent they scared to post litterly every detail about wedding on internet

• Haha
Some people on Twitter are so mean what the hell. A lot saying DR will loose his seat
Don't go on twitter ❤ it's an awful place and it is not representative of what people think and believe. It's an oddly skewed place for people to yell at each other online.

luisinha has a very relaxed and very laid back street style and I think what she is wearing is perfect. And as timeless as you can go with her age. It will look good in one year time portrayed in DTS. I understand that we all have different fashion styles but you all need to stop pushing the narrative of her needing to dress fancier or more elaborate outfits when we have spend last year complaining on how over elaborated the outfits look in some wags were. L is in a very warm weather wearing exactly what she should. Something simple & classy without looking like she is playing dress up.
We are just having fun...

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
I'm currently painting the last few layers of ronseal on to give myself that mahogany glow that will look great with my dress...

(Picture for those who don't know what ronseal is 😁😁)

View attachment 1120297
The hairs in pin curls curls about to put on the 6th layer of tan (instant of course) before I do my makeup
Oh i should get a move on then. Just back from the nail salon. What do we think? Subtle enough for a wddng?
1647097676273.png

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sick

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I knew this was the next narrative. Was just waiting for the first clue.
I’m surprised the brake issues aren’t somehow her fault. 🤦‍♀️
Yes because it was her who put something in the brakes to make them not working. So she could spend more time with him :rolleyes::rolleyes:
She will soon be responsible for his DNF (hope he won't have any), Daniel getting covid, the weather change during a race, bad strategies, racing incidents and bad pitstops 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha

mari1478

About Tiffany: can’t stand that woman, she goes around liking post depreciating Brazil and brazilian women calling us all types of names, she is one of the most xenophobic people in the paddock

• Wow

imola

VIP Member
There was a Pierre vs Lando moment in the press conference. Lando was like „After seeing Pierre‘s onboard I can’t imagine you’d want to go onto too many kerbs with that car“ 😂

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
luisinha has a very relaxed and very laid back street style and I think what she is wearing is perfect. And as timeless as you can go with her age. It will look good in one year time portrayed in DTS. I understand that we all have different fashion styles but you all need to stop pushing the narrative of her needing to dress fancier or more elaborate outfits when we have spend last year complaining on how over elaborated the outfits look in some wags were. L is in a very warm weather wearing exactly what she should. Something simple & classy without looking like she is playing dress up.
I don't think anyone is pushing anything and aside from peoples comments on the runners pretty much everything has been positive about her outfit choices. Everyone commenting about what they personally would do is just that - commenting on how they would do something.
The comment about elevating a simple look wasn't mean or pushing anything, simply saying that she could pay attention to the details (however she's bounced around a good bit, I imagine it's tough constantly packing for different places).

• Heart