Formula 1 wags #53

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So basically testing is a tit show for most teams?

Sorry DR for my choice of words 😓🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've always wondered about influencers who do unboxing when they're away - do they bring stuff with / get stuff sent to them / video before they go and schedule posts?

(Also these top ones look like very fancy hair bobbins but I assume they're bracelets?)

View attachment 1118086
This one she problably done the videos before and needed to post them today because what she is saying is that the brand will launch their new collection tomorrow in a fair in Lisbon but i notice she is wearing the heart necklace since Mexico.
I think she has all her stuff send to her agency so whenever she goes to Lisbon she does the unboxing videos and then posts them when the brands tell her.

Reactions: 3
This one she problably done the videos before and needed to post them today because what she is saying is that the brand will launch their new collection tomorrow in a fair in Lisbon but she i notice she is wearing the heart necklace since Mexico.
That makes sense, I was trying to figure out the logistics of it given that she's only been home fir about 5 minutes in the last few weeks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So basically testing is a tit show for most teams?

Sorry DR for my choice of words 😓🙏🏻
Yup, even Ferrari and the porpoising. Just repeating my mantra here “better now than in the 1st race” 🧘🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Yup, even Ferrari and the porpoising. Just repeating my mantra here “better now than in the 1st race” 🧘🏻‍♀️
From the videos I’ve seen they’re all going to need mouth guards like Danny has to protect there teeth
Like this is madness

• Wow
  • Haha
From the videos I’ve seen they’re all going to need mouth guards like Danny has to protect there teeth
Like this is madness
That onboard of Pierre gave ME a headache, don’t know how the drivers must be feeling then 😂

No but in all seriousness, I don’t think testing can predict anything. We know Merc and Red Bull are sandbagging a lot. Ferrari seems strong but they always do in testing. McLaren was strong until the issues begun. Lower midfield and backmarkers have strong moments as well. It’s impossible to predict anything.

Watching onboards is one of my fav things but after watching a few of Lando’s today I might have to steer clear or watch on mute, the car is so low it scrapes across the floor and makes the most horrendous noise 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Carlos: “typical Merc and George, always saying other teams look better”
Isa: goes to the Mercedes Benz fashion Show in Madrid

*i know there is no correlation between the show and Merc in F1 at all it’s just funny

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the reason Lando stopped today apparently was because of a tyre that wasn’t on properly. Can anyone confirm? Because that seems rather harmless and makes me a bit relieved

Reactions: 1
So the reason Lando stopped today apparently was because of a tyre that wasn’t on properly. Can anyone confirm? Because that seems rather harmless and makes me a bit relieved
I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true, he didn’t seem concerned, smiling and laughing with the crew and was back in the car very quickly so whatever it was did not take long to fix

• Heart
I wouldn’t be surprised if that was true, he didn’t seem concerned, smiling and laughing with the crew and was back in the car very quickly so whatever it was did not take long to fix

• Heart
Hey guys, I'm trying not to read here until I binge watch DTS tonight!! BUT is there still availability in the F1 Fantasy league group here!!? If so can you send me the passcode to join!?? ❤ if not that's okay cause I joined the other f1 groups one anway!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This was his face going back to the garage, this does not strike me as a driver who’s car is completely fucked 😂
The fact that he’s so smiley as well as the entire team has me a bit too hopeful about what that part that’s on its way to Bahrain could do with the car 😂 that’s a lot of pressure on the little guy*
*little guy being the part, not Lando

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The fact that he’s so smiley as well as the entire team has me a bit too hopeful about what that part that’s on its way to Bahrain could do with the car 😂 that’s a lot of pressure on the little guy*
*little guy being the part, not Lando
✨ Manifesting me waking up tomorrow to the part having arrived, the car actually functioning on the track and an alive Daniel ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
So apparently Seb's helmet has the flag of "northern cyprus" which is an illegal state on it...i wish he (or his team) would do some research before pretending to promote peace

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.