Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank you for your work i will need these lists this week so badly I have an infection in my kidneys and bladder, so I have 0 strength to actually write something . but i'm trying to read and like everything

Reactions: 9
thank you for your work i will need these lists this week so badly I have an infection in my kidneys and bladder, so I have 0 strength to actually write something . but i'm trying to read and like everything
Oh no that doesn’t sound good at all! I hope your feeling better soonbut you are very welcome, I’m glad that I can be of service

Damn look at you go @imola

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh no that doesn’t sound good at all! I hope your feeling better soonbut you are very welcome, I’m glad that I can be of service

yup i got antibiotics but they make me sick so i feel like but thankfully i came early so i will be good in 3-5 days Thank you

Reactions: 3
Well im telling you streameast for race ( sometimes knows to stop but it is what its is) and flixer for DTS ( they have any show or movie or whatever you watch)

Reactions: 1
@imola glad to see your not going anywhere
View attachment 1108956

Thank you girls, what can I say, I really impressed them a lot so they gave me the same contract as Lando

If Imola and Monza want to legally change their names I say go for it! In my day job I see all the names of everyone who goes on our database and let me tell you that over the past 8 years I have seen plenty far wilder than that....and also some on entirely the opposite spectrum. There are more people with unimaginative parents who name their sons along the lines of Robert Robertson etc than you would think

Reactions: 5
Well... if i ever all of sudden in the future get married and have children their names are going to be Imola, Monza, Sochi and Zandvoort...
Not gonna lie Zandvoort is kinda a cool name honestly

Well im telling you streameast for race ( sometimes knows to stop but it is what its is) and flixer for DTS ( they have any show or movie or whatever you watch)
I'll protest by taking inappropriate merch to Hungaroring

*Meet me at the Port*
*Let's fuck*

I have 5 months to convince my brother to wear *#freeJenson* shirt

What can I say... #familyGoals

I actually think Imola and Monza would be really cool names ngl I don’t know if my Turkish relatives would appreciate me going full Italian but if I’d find myself an Italian husband….

Here’s the thing…we all know and love the irony that surrounds my literal birth name. I’m Scottish. The Isle of Iona is a literal place. I’m named after a Scottish Island. But the other Iona is what, Spanish? How did her parents arrive at that name? Like I’ve only ever met like 5 other Iona’s I my life and 3 of them are kids I’ve coached at work. It’s not a common name.

I'll protest by taking inappropriate merch to Hungaroring

View attachment 1109027

*Meet me at the Port*
*Let's fuck*

I have 5 months to convince my brother to wear *#freeJenson* shirt

What can I say... #familyGoals
If you convince your brother I want some form of photographic evidence. It will be extremely iconic

Reactions: 2
Her dad is British, I think they also lived in UK for a few years before moving to Barcelona

Well that didnt take long
but I swore Lu blocked her
but guess thats why one has both a hate account and a fan account.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.