Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member

Daniel just looks in pain, I would absolutely hate to have to do these photoshoots ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
Can't wait for the moment where Max will cry that people need to respect their privacy
If you think about it, it's always Max leaking things. He couldn't stop talking about both Dubai trips and if i remember well, he also shared a fair bit of their holiday plans, Tom is a rookie next to him ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

JustPeachy!

Chatty Member
[
Also just gonna say Kat breaking my heart on insta, wondering if her home town and friends still exist
But also very thankful fo Lu content living every moment of life out there, but not in a braggy and entitled way.
Just really needed to see her not in bikinis.. i mean like in something other thank bikini posing
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ everytime I see her post in a bikini I swear Iโ€™m eatingโ€ฆ that reminds me I need to put down this pack of Jaffa cakes ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
What. The. Actual. Fuck.
"We compete as one". What on earth is he expecting to do with that. For drivers in a similar position? There are not other drivers in a similar position. There are no other drivers whose Dad has bought their place in a team whilst being besties with Putin (or any other war criminal for that matter) at the same time.
Also staying neutral on the war in Ukraine. That just screams to me that, based on his family ties, he is supporting Russia but cannot publicly say that so is going for the neutral option. Anything other than that, he would just straight up say that he was in support of Ukraine.

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Hmm... not impressed with Lewis... better have a good excuse not being there...
I mean heโ€™s probably been the most outspoken apart from Seb so I donโ€™t think thereโ€™s anything bad, probably just schedule issues or other commitments

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Well that didnt take long
but I swore Lu blocked her
but guess thats why one has both a hate account and a fan account.
1646681529147.png

• Angry