Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Finally got some balls to talk to one of the Aston Martin guys and they are heading up to Miami to look at the new track 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Sc1909

VIP Member
Now...I'm pretty sure I must be the only one who thinks their relationship (D&L) has gone downhill since last season. I just feel like they're fake smiling all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

I can see what you’re saying. There’s the theory of McLaren seeing how bad drive to survive must look and giving it maximum damage control.

But on the other hand as I’ve said before I just don’t think those two are that good at acting/faking 🤷🏻‍♀️

monza

VIP Member
Jenson is still kinda free
Egg is out
I remember nothing else except thirsting
Happy #52

🧡
Screenshot_20220307_165230.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

MissF1

VIP Member
What did he say to Max? 😱
Just banter at first but you know when banter goes a little far and everyone gets real quiet? That’s what happened. He was just talking about how the guy Max is playing with always gives him stuff in the game (he always gives Lando stuff too 💀💀) and was just saying “ohh Max you can’t just take take take… And then the person giving you stuff has nothing and you act self-made” Maybe it was just banter, they do give each other hell all the time but it was weird. And Max seems a little off now.

Interesting. In person hopping on or just virtually?
Virtually

• Wow

lni33

VIP Member
yes i take this to mean he's seeing/talking to/seeing multiple people and doesn't really care if they all know about each other since it seems to come up in all the streams.
good for max, but we want more details and names!
I’m ngl, Max is getting on my nerves with what he chooses to say on stream, he’s purposefully saying things that are a bit sus so people ask questions and then when they ask questions he doesn’t want to answer them

Somebody asked why he was learning Portuguese and he replied ‘you don’t need to be concerning yourself with that’

like why bother even reading out that question in the first place 😒

maisie20

VIP Member
Don’t know if he ever did follow him but Lando defo does not follow Mazepin now, all this lot are in my bad books though
That Kym guy commented his support to Nikita on one of his posts I saw about hoping to catch up with him soon 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
Yeah I love him too but he can be quite the little shit at times.
Unpopular opinion but Lando should try to be nicer maybe. I feel like Max is his connection to all his friends. Without him he would just have his brother and and F1 acquaintances.
I also think in a weird kinda toxic way Lando likes that Max is literally his paid friend right now. He has a sort of power over him.
I had that feeling last year when they were streaming together, that's what put me off Lando tbh. He was the worst to Max but usually people excused it as British sarcasm. Obviously to each their own but I'd hate if my friend was such a brat to me in front of other people, especially thousands of people.
And you're not wrong, Lando let Max live with him and gave him a job and now makes silly comments.
Nothing personal against Lando but he's not exactly self-made either, young drivers without dad's millions don't get to drive in 4 F4 series in a season.

Delicious. Anything to drink with that? Botox, maybe?
Lip filler, but not before complaining about them and telling people to not do it

• Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Good Morning and Happy International Woman’s Day my lovelies!!!
Whilst we should be doing this all day every day, this is your day to remember how FABULOUS and STRONG and POWERFUL you are. Don’t you let any stupid stupid male tell you other wise!

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Quite easily......
I’m just waiting for McLaren to post new pictures of him in Bahrain… you’ll no longer be able to resist, we’re slowly turning you

About Pierre and Kat

View attachment 1110962
And yet he’s not there for her? I mean don’t get me wrong I know social media is very selective and we don’t see all of it and maybe he’s been great but what we saw was him being in Paris and living his best life when Kat was in Spain grieving and worried… if my boyfriend wasn’t there for me in times like these I’d seriously be really disappointed

lni33

VIP Member
Well that didnt take long
but I swore Lu blocked her
but guess thats why one has both a hate account and a fan account.
View attachment 1109100
im concerned for this girl, she has a horrific opinion of women if she thinks they can’t be around men without shagging them, also where is she getting this idea that Luisa is not comfortable around Lando? They looked pretty happy when they were snuggling up on the jet ski 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I have just read the Lando Bio on the F1 App.
Do you think the admin is a star wars fan? And how much time did they spent behind their computer to think about how to put all these references in the bio ?

Screenshot_20220309-083632_Formula 1.jpg

Screenshot_20220309-083638_Formula 1.jpg

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
Now...I'm pretty sure I must be the only one who thinks their relationship (D&L) has gone downhill since last season. I just feel like they're fake smiling all the time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Happy international women’s day you lovely lot!

Grateful for the laughs you ladies share.

It’s not really a big thing in the U.K. would other U.K. posters agree? Whereas I’ve been in other countries on this day and it’s huge. I was in India and the men made such a huge fuss.
Not a big deal in Ireland either, I see alot of women posting about the women in their lives which is lovely. I do however get a shit ton of promotional emails from brands trying to convince me that I'd be a strong woman if I bought something in pink from them 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart