Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
I know I've been so MIA lately, I've been super busy with college applications and everything.

Anyway, got my first interview today. Wish me luck!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Ngl the way he speaks and his general way of standing kind of scares me 😬😬. Also Look who likes it 🙄🙄

Screenshot_20220309-175259_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
I don't think we'd be talking about it if someone like Latifi wasn't there.

Lewis has been more than supportive of Ukraine and its people and I'm sure he's donated generously.

A great gesture from the other drivers and the sport as a whole. More actions to back it up please and thanks!

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
Well I made it stateside with a very hot very tattooed Aston Martin f1 workers number so I’m counting that as a good flight 👏🤣

• Wow
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
Rewatching Unboxed, I just wish there was something Daniel could put on his ears to block out the loud noises… I wonder if they have something for him
1646733947274.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

imola

VIP Member
"Ms Futtrit you appear to have taken your top off? I thought you had a sore toe?"
Ok you know what actually happened to me a like mid-2021? A patient came in to get his Covid vaccine and took his pants off assuming the needle goes in the upper thigh like it does with children. I have never been more flustered in my entire life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

maisie20

VIP Member
I was supposed to have my driving test this morning but it was cancelled because of bad rain (I live in Ireland) disappointed because I studied really hard watching DTS and used my mantra ‘I’m a skilled driver, I belong in F1’ and ‘I will drive like Daniel Ricciardo is behind me’

• Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
At this point in time I actually don’t care about the Squids because Ferrari are also on the move🥵🥵
Am I the only one thinking it’s so ridiculous for the Ferrari drivers to always have to wear the suits on the plane? Not comfy at all 😂

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
Happy international women's day 🧡🧡

I really really really hope they got us cakes instead of flowers at work 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
Happy international women’s day to all you amazing ladies thank you for all the laughs and chaos we’ve shared over the past few months here’s to many many more 🥂❤

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Also just gonna say Kat breaking my heart on insta, wondering if her home town and friends still exist
But also very thankful fo Lu content living every moment of life out there, but not in a braggy and entitled way.
Just really needed to see her not in bikinis.. i mean like in something other thank bikini posing

• Heart
Reactions: 12