Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
But why would you say that to someone who’s had to give up on the career of his dreams because his mental health got so bad? Just a bit insensitive I think
Yeah Max gets a lot of heat but we have to remember that less than two years ago he was living his dream and it’s all come to an end. That is a lot to mentally come to terms with. And to have to come to terms with it while your best friend has succeeded at achieving your childhood dreams… I can’t imagine. I do feel for him. And it’s sad because he’s still accomplish so much more in the sport then many ever dream of.

Reactions: 12

CaterpillarTea

So a friend told me to watch DTS to get into F1 - I did, and wow I’m obsessed. I get DTS isn’t real (in the sense Netflix make it more dramatic etc) but ever since I’ve been researching F1, the drivers, cars etc. I’ve never watched an actual season live before on TV but im excited for the new season even though i’m completely new - is this another obsession getting me by the chokehold?? I think so 😀

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
*sobs*
I just want my pinterest back 😭 😭
It was once full of bujo ideas, travel tips, Italian lessons, recipes and programming
Now it hurts

Screenshot_20220308_212306.jpg

Screenshot_20220308_212248.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Poor Yuki, it’s actually true, it’s on his website
All the drivers have interests and life beyond F1. And the teams shouldn't be trying to force drivers to be F1 100% of the time. Because it doesn't help them. Nurturing both the person and the driver is important. Whether that be supporting Yuki get his degree, supporting Lando's Twitch/Quadrant/gaming interests, or Seb's environmental passions or Lewis' fashion and music passions.

They are all part of achieving a work life balance that the drivers need.

And Red Bull management can all get in the bin, they are trash. Fuck them all!

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
If you think about it, it's always Max leaking things. He couldn't stop talking about both Dubai trips and if i remember well, he also shared a fair bit of their holiday plans, Tom is a rookie next to him 😂
Remember the first one talking about that pink watch was Max. If he didn't say anything people would probably never look too much into this and try to desperately find the girl with said watch...

imola

VIP Member
Age of consent here is 17 so she probably was above it but regardless of whether she was above it or not it's still a bit weird having a 20 year old dating someone who's still in school. I get that the age isn't that big and it would definitely become less obvious the older the couple got but personally I would be very uncomfortable with it.
Girls age of consent in Germany is 14 what are we doing wrong over here ☠☠

• Wow

monza

VIP Member
Max knows Lando is the main and only reason why people watch him, just like Quadrant. He needs to be talking about Lando or Lando related things to keep the views. It's off putting but people watching him are usually die hard fans who don't mind being told off about asking
I was never his simp but have to say it's such a turn off

Stirring the shit to get followers and subs? Who are you, Kym Creepman? AND THEN EVEN TELLING PEOPLE OFF? UGH
He want attention!!!,1!1!11 but seriously 🤣

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
More than likely but as is always said in F1, your first benchmark and competitor is your team mate. Of course he’s going to want to stamp his authority. Personally see nothing wrong with it but I imagine it’s going to cause drama beyond belief.
Daniel has always been the Netflix golden boy so wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the angle they take. Be disappointed though as both very marketable and great personalities. They don’t really need to be turning one of them into a villain but alas it seems to be what we are going to get.
Whatever Netflix did to them we know the truth:

• Heart
  • Haha

imola

VIP Member
So netflix are definitely "a bunch of....." as DR says
But I do think they manage to pick up on things we don't see between the teams social media, coms and drivers accounts. I mean its grossly overdone for drama. But really who else is gonna focus on the small stuff. Lando and Carlos love each other but I also think they were a lot more competitive day to do with their data. Apparently Carlos and lando have a similar style of driving so their data in the same car was always a bit of a push for the other. Daniel's being less familiar with what was a complicated car and having a different red bull type of driv8ng style was a different set of Data that suddenly wasn't the same kind of competition. Lando saw a way to be king at mclaren and went with it. I have little doubt Charlotte's last year may have partly been based on dealing with these two.... and I donthi k mclaren did some damage control. I alsonfully believe lando needed hos contract and getting laid reguarly to chill the f out and grow up.
I don’t think I agree with that. Netflix just need someone to be the bad guy, they even tried a Carlando hate each other episode and I don’t think anyone bought that. Charlotte left because she got a huge ass opportunity in W Series, I don’t think anyone would’ve turned that one down. Lando grew up before Luisa or Daniel or anyone, there was a huge shift in his behavior mid 2020. He simply saw Daniel, his childhood idol, as a threat. He was afraid of being out of a seat should he be dominated by Daniel. Then he did well, his confidence grew, but then Daniel was struggling. Just bad timing for these two to properly bond without either of them being in a weird place mentally. Now they’re chill, but I don’t think there’s ever been the need for damage control or any malicious feelings towards each other. Netflix is just that overdramatic and people are going to buy that because they don’t follow it like we do. Just bothers me how people want to make either of them look like a bad guy.
I need a nap now lol

imola

VIP Member
An absolute joke this is. The big teams (well, Red Bull mainly) are overweight and are now asking the FIA to raise the minimum weight of the cars. Just because they couldn’t nail it and Alfa Romeo did… so disrespectful to small teams who went and did a good job with the weight. The target was clear and just because they missed it they’re considering changing it all, absolutely unfair.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

90sgirl

VIP Member
Luisa is very brave whacking a piñata in that bikini top 😬 I would have given everyone a free show if I wore that 🤣

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
Guys I just realized, that 2nd ex Haas driver whose name I will not say wasn’t on the photo with all the drivers in Abu Dhabi 21 (because he couldn’t race since he had Covid). Now looking back at the picture… foreshadowing?

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
So a friend told me to watch DTS to get into F1 - I did, and wow I’m obsessed. I get DTS isn’t real (in the sense Netflix make it more dramatic etc) but ever since I’ve been researching F1, the drivers, cars etc. I’ve never watched an actual season live before on TV but im excited for the new season even though i’m completely new - is this another obsession getting me by the chokehold?? I think so 😀
Welcome welcome welcome!❤Not sure if you will have read back at all, so I will give you a summary list of our general common themes (note, I love a list). Please bear in mind that there are other things to be added but it was written in the uni library as a form of procrastination.
At the moment the only other things I can think to add are the hamster is Max Fewtrell and that Pierre Gasly looks like Sid from Ice Age.
Any questions, just ask! 💕
Edit: thought of something else to add.Scary JenJen is the girlfriend of Landos friend Connor (BTEC Ed Sheeran cause ginger). We have collectively decided that whilst she is a great source of content (see Dubai at the start of the year and the fact her scary TikToks make an appearance at least once a thread) she is very scary, would 100% judge us all and has far too much money to flaunt/know what to do with.
Edit 2.0: We think (know) that we are the main source of information for F1 Tumblr. Anything that is posted here first, you can guarantee will be on Tumblr within the hour. It’s thanks to the lurkers. They call us mean but honeslty we are nothing but kind,

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart