Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
Yeah I love him but he can be a real brat
Yeah I love him too but he can be quite the little shit at times.
Unpopular opinion but Lando should try to be nicer maybe. I feel like Max is his connection to all his friends. Without him he would just have his brother and and F1 acquaintances.
I also think in a weird kinda toxic way Lando likes that Max is literally his paid friend right now. He has a sort of power over him.

Reactions: 10

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
So I’m back and I was going to write a list but all I’ve gathered is that Luisa is very brave with that top and Max F is giving us all the ick. Please continue as you were.

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Omg 😱 there definitely will be Lando - Daniel drama 😖
Watch the full trailer !
I don't want to think about Dando drama. However, my biggest takeaway are:
-Mr Wolff, not Toto Wolff
-George crying
-There was more Ginger spice than there was a lot of the drivers, and thats just the trailer
-Christian Horner is a posh twat

• Haha

imola

VIP Member
You know I love that he addressed it and it’s a great cause and all that but back to joking, Max being on Lewis‘ story is rather funny
Same with Lando and Pierre making appearances on each other’s Instagram but I love the new hashtag #racingunited and that’s the point I guess 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

imola

VIP Member
This explains their facial expressions

Also I’m sorry but Pierre’s beard is not it

• Haha
  • Heart

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Poor Yuki, it’s actually true, it’s on his website
Big up Yuki getting a degree at the same time as working towards F1. A degree by itself is enough, let alone trying to be a professional athlete on the side. I have so much respect of athletes from any sport that do that. For me, the most obvious person is Laura Muir. Like she was gaining British/European records left right and centre whilst studying to be a vet. She chose not to go to Commonwealth Games in 2018 (where she would have been likely to medal) as she despite the fact she is a professional athlete, she wanted to finish her degree and sit her final exams.

• Heart

imola

VIP Member
Well those people can F off because Max is actually a good driver and had a successful junior career before it all went to shit
He is, I’ve seen it on his wikipedia page which makes me feel even worse. I just keep imaging how sad and scary it must’ve been to give it all up. It was the right thing because mental health is so so so important but if for some reason I couldn’t keep doing what I love, I would have a hard time picking myself up, so I get where he’s coming from and not to psychoanalyse him but I also get why he’s living Lando’s life with him, it’s just sad. Really hoping for FE for Max 🤞🏼🤞🏼

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I mean it’s both really, as cute as their friendship is with the throuple jokes and whatever I more often than not don’t get them. Maybe it’s British humor which I don’t have since I’m not British 😂 but some of the things they say to each other are way harsh
From a British perspective I don’t find anything they say to each other that horrible but maybe that just proves I’m also a massive bitch 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow

GossipingLily

Chatty Member
Happy International Women's Day everyone! I appreciate each and everyone of you, even if we haven't had the chance to interact a lot quite yet! You all bring a smile to my face every morning : )

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Last season was awkward as fuck, it just was. Lando and Daniel didn't know how to be comfortable around each other. Clearly, something has changed over the winter and they get on better now, or are at least comfortable.

Quite frankly, for those in the know of the Netflix shit created a rivalry between Carlos and Lando, when they were clearly in love with each other. Netflix is full of shit.

imola

VIP Member
Take me with you because yes and yes. To me, the only reason they’re friendly now is because Daniel won Monza and chilled the hell out. He has the upper hand/power over Lando for now. When Lando wins a race, I’m sure the fun dynamic will shift again.
I mean yes Daniel won Monza but let’s not forget that Lando finished the season clear ahead of him in terms of points. I don’t think the fun dynamic and friendship is a result of Monza but rather Lando securing his future and being more confident and Daniel finding his footing in a new team. It just took some time, but I think everyone sees them a little differently and that’s a good thing! But to me, they’re the best pairing on the grid, dynamic wise and skill wise 🥰

• Heart