Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imola

VIP Member
Ocon still follows him too, I understand why they may have followed him in the first place but as he’s not on the grid anymore, time to get rid 😂

I find this graphic very interesting to see who likes who, obvs insta follows do not mean everything and it’s fairly old so may have changed
The fact that someone took their time to put it in a nice chart is killing me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

90sgirl

VIP Member
1228B6D4-B8FA-429E-BD93-2074A6567257.jpeg
Oh Charles, I truly don’t think there’s a picture he doesn’t look like he’s being held hostage 🤣

• Haha

Blablabla29

VIP Member
An absolute joke this is. The big teams (well, Red Bull mainly) are overweight and are now asking the FIA to raise the minimum weight of the cars. Just because they couldn’t nail it and Alfa Romeo did… so disrespectful to small teams who went and did a good job with the weight. The target was clear and just because they missed it they’re considering changing it all, absolutely unfair.
Yes i saw this too. Apparently, with their new updates, McLaren should weight less and be around the same weight as the Alfa.
And, for what i understood, if they want the FIA to change the rules, ALL the teams have to agree. And i don't see why Alfa romeo and McLaren would agree to this change as they have a small avantage compare to the others

• Heart

Futtrit

VIP Member
I don't think we'd be talking about it if someone like Latifi wasn't there.

Lewis has been more than supportive of Ukraine and its people and I'm sure he's donated generously.

A great gesture from the other drivers and the sport as a whole. More actions to back it up please and thanks!
Yeah, Lewis is a big, big name and Latifi is........a big guy... (height obvs)..so that's why people notice if LH isn't there.

Like I said it's about the whole of the "F1 class of 2022" being photographed for something as a united entity and as such I'd expect Lewis to be there. As an F1 driver, not Lewis Hamilton (if that makes any sense?)

monza

VIP Member
Oh ffs we are getting so close

Screenshot_20220309_180823.jpg

LAST NAMES SHOULD BE WRITTEN WITH A CAPITAL BRTTNY

• Haha
  • Sick

buttercupblossom

Chatty Member
I have a feeling it will be Gio. Can’t even really be mad about it. I think it’s a good call by the team to get someone who has so recently driven. And no doubt he has a return to F1 Claus in his current contract.
Will be interested to see who gets the vacant FE seat if this does happen.
I can't see Gio tbh, from FE fan perspective it would suck, losing another driver with signed contract for F1. Hulk makes sense, he's the only one with experience and without a drive in any different series.

No offence Lu but stop posting about yesterday and tell us where you are today 🙄😁😁😁

View attachment 1111184
If she posts one more "hahahahaha look what happened yesterday so funny wait until the end" story...
Luisa show us what you're doing today 💀

• Haha
Uh oh, do you think Lewis is regretting not being involved with this?!

View attachment 1113856
Aw poor Lewis, I know many people don't like him but he really does try and do the right thing and speak up when he can. He's a guy who uses his platform for good ❤❤ as stupid as it sounds I feel sorry for him missing this cause I think it genuinely would upset/disappoint him to not be there 💔🥺

• Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
So this list started as a summary for @acc_124 and anyone else who was going to be real lifting for the next couple of days to keep them up to date. The. I went to uni and work and realised I had some catching up of my own to do…
Welcome to #52 ladies ❤
Also it’s Monday so I have training later. Knowing you lot this will be extended
thank you for your work ❤ i will need these lists this week so badly 😂I have an infection in my kidneys and bladder, so I have 0 strength to actually write something . but i'm trying to read and like everything 😂

• Heart