Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad works with Porsche and he got two tickets to Italy with Porsche team to go I guess watch somekind of porsche race or try some of the Porache cars plus everything is paid, also Hilton hotels and he said no beacuse he is to busy and doesnt know who to bring with him that knows language and me who know Emglish and German full on amd right now having second year pf italian sittong there like 😭😭 but when i told him i could go he told me i have school😭😭😭😭

• Wow
Reactions: 2
i hope haas are stocking up on spare doors... although considering all the up and down they've had i guess its better the devil you know than the one you don't!

Also at this rate Netflix may as well have a pre-season dts series as well as the actual season - 'dts: training wheels' perhaps!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Max‘s news are about quadrant, he’s gonna be involved more with the business stuff
That’s literally it
Lando and Max beefing conspiracy theories squashed. 🤣🤣 It was fun to talk about at least

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok Lando and Daniel 🥺 They just posted same pic on insta 💙💛
Edit: Ok i have 6 same posts on insta 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is probably just PR but i find it nice that the drivers speak about the situation (I don't post all of them )

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The Portuguese lessons… I can’t. Somebody tell me when it’s over

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.