Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope it’s gonna work out ❤ I think that’s a risk with every team and that’s where it really depends on how the team manages it (eg Nico and Lewis), even Carlos and Charles… should Ferrari be WDC contenders they’re both gonna want it where as last year they were focused on building the team back up and Charles might feel like he’s got priority when it comes to winning since he’s Il Predestinato. Or Checo, he was okay playing 2nd driver in 2021 because new team and Max was a beast etc but he already said this year he wants it. So every pairing on the grid is not safe from odd tensions when one is winning and the other isn’t.
e9o6gmrmqlj81.jpg

Speaking of Checo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope it’s gonna work out ❤ I think that’s a risk with every team and that’s where it really depends on how the team manages it (eg Nico and Lewis), even Carlos and Charles… should Ferrari be WDC contenders they’re both gonna want it where as last year they were focused on building the team back up and Charles might feel like he’s got priority when it comes to winning since he’s Il Predestinato. Or Checo, he was okay playing 2nd driver in 2021 because new team and Max was a beast etc but he already said this year he wants it. So every pairing on the grid is not safe from odd tensions when one is winning and the other isn’t.
True! And while we never want the drama in our team we have to admit that it’s one of the things that makes the sport so intriguing!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Finally got some balls to talk to one of the Aston Martin guys and they are heading up to Miami to look at the new track 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
True! And while we never want the drama in our team we have to admit that it’s one of the things that makes the sport so intriguing!
It is 👀 just not fake drama like DTS is supposed to be this time around, that’s like the Kardashians but without the plastic surgery

Reactions: 2
duck sake, just left my house 😅 is anyone watching and can keep updated on the cool things?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It is 👀 just not fake drama like DTS is supposed to be this time around, that’s like the Kardashians but without the plastic surgery
Less plastic surgery more hair transplants…. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder how the rest of the grid feels about Kevin returning😂

Especially after what half of the grid has said about him😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just read K-Mags deal is multi year.
I think it’s the right decision for Haas. He’s a known quantity. They know his skills and how he should perform and he knows the dynamics of the team. They left in good terms as seen in last drive to survive and it was clear the team had affection for him. Good option for stability.

Edit to add: that doesn’t mean I don’t agree there were times he was an ass though but in terms of hitting the ground running out of the options he made the most sense. Ideally he slots in and the negative narrative moves away from team rather than it’s oh their new driver is struggling.

Reactions: 6
Max‘s news are about quadrant, he’s gonna be involved more with the business stuff
That’s literally it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.