Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Lando afraid to show affection for Daniel or he doesn't have it at all šŸ˜
He wasnā€™t afraid to show affection for Carlos so I donā€™t think that heā€™s afraid I just think itā€™s not there. Daniel is just his teammate. And again, thatā€™s fine. They donā€™t have to be best friends and it doesnā€™t say less about either of them.
And to clarify my comment about Daniel being too selfish to have the type of relationship with Lando that Seb had with Charles I just mean that DR is still 1000% about himself and his performance, which is fine. Whereas Seb had begun that transition from Im going to win another WC to the reality that that time had passed and while he still wants to be successful he knows he has so much more to offer a team and teammate.

Reactions: 4
Oh man I wanted Hulk šŸ„ŗ unpopular opinion but I donā€™t like K Mag a whole lot, heā€™s fine but idk

Reactions: 6
Well i suppose Haas doesn't mind him trolling them šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. At least the Liverpool will change.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He wasnā€™t afraid to show affection for Carlos so I donā€™t think that heā€™s afraid I just think itā€™s not there. Daniel is just his teammate. And again, thatā€™s fine. They donā€™t have to be best friends and it doesnā€™t say less about either of them.
And to clarify my comment about Daniel being too selfish to have the type of relationship with Lando that Seb had with Charles I just mean that DR is still 1000% about himself and his performance, which is fine. Whereas Seb had begun that transition from Im going to win another WC to the reality that that time had passed and while he still wants to be successful he knows he has so much more to offer a team and teammate.
I mean Daniel said the same though about winning, not too long ago actually. I donā€™t think Lando and Carlos are comparable to Lando and Daniel because Lando latched onto Carlos as he was a literal kid coming into F1 and with Daniel he felt threatened because he idolized the guy during the course of his junior career. He needed to prove himself and probably kept his guard up, now heā€™s done that and so has Daniel because pretty sure no one thought he was gonna win a race. So now theyā€™re equals with Lando being the future of the team which Daniel has publicly said is a good thing for the team. I donā€™t know if theyā€™re proper friends or not but going to that Deli together recently seems like something people that are somewhat close to each other would do. But again, different opinions and thatā€™s great ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh okay šŸ˜…
I see it completely differently, like Lando is too much affectionate for Daniel šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They must be alright after the ā€œHE DOES NOT FOK SMASH MY DOORā€ stuff šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah boring choice.
I think it kinda makes sense though with how little time they have to prepare for the season now to get a driver in that has experience working with the team, sad for Hulk though

Reactions: 3
Oh man I wanted Hulk šŸ„ŗ unpopular opinion but I donā€™t like K Mag a whole lot, heā€™s fine but idk
Agreed! I was rewatching DTS recently (which I know is not an accurate representation of drivers by any means) and he kind of rubbed me the wrong way at times. Maybe I'm alone in that though šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
They must be alright after the ā€œHE DOES NOT FOK SMASH MY DOORā€ stuff šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Someone go and bubble wrap GĆ¼nthers door right the duck now šŸ˜‚

Agreed! I was rewatching DTS recently (which I know is not an accurate representation of drivers by any means) and he kind of rubbed me the wrong way at times. Maybe I'm alone in that though šŸ˜…
Nope exactly same, plus if Iā€™m not completely losing my mind he was a bit dangerous at times

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean Daniel said the same though about winning, not too long ago actually. I donā€™t think Lando and Carlos are comparable to Lando and Daniel because Lando latched onto Carlos as he was a literal kid coming into F1 and with Daniel he felt threatened because he idolized the guy during the course of his junior career. He needed to prove himself and probably kept his guard up, now heā€™s done that and so has Daniel because pretty sure no one thought he was gonna win a race. So now theyā€™re equals with Lando being the future of the team which Daniel has publicly said is a good thing for the team. I donā€™t know if theyā€™re proper friends or not but going to that Deli together recently seems like something people that are somewhat close to each other would do. But again, different opinions and thatā€™s great ā¤
Honestly, I hope you are right and not me! I love McLaren so I want the whole team to perform well and be happy.
I just have a feeling that if they donā€™t perform equally that we could get that weird awkwardness again from the person who is underperforming.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didnā€™t hulk have a baby not that long ago? Can see why he wouldnā€™t want to come back with how long the season is?

Honestly, I hope you are right and not me! I love McLaren so I want the whole team to perform well and be happy.
I just have a feeling that if they donā€™t perform equally that we could get that weird awkwardness again from the person who is underperforming.
I hope itā€™s gonna work out ā¤ I think thatā€™s a risk with every team and thatā€™s where it really depends on how the team manages it (eg Nico and Lewis), even Carlos and Charlesā€¦ should Ferrari be WDC contenders theyā€™re both gonna want it where as last year they were focused on building the team back up and Charles might feel like heā€™s got priority when it comes to winning since heā€™s Il Predestinato. Or Checo, he was okay playing 2nd driver in 2021 because new team and Max was a beast etc but he already said this year he wants it. So every pairing on the grid is not safe from odd tensions when one is winning and the other isnā€™t.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.