Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So close to all my fav boys being in the same frame, just needed to merge these two groups slightly 😅🥰 (what’s got you so scared, George?)
I love the shirts though, I’d love for them to sell them and donate the money they make off of them to charity or something

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I kinda agree. I don’t think they hate each other but they are just teammates. They are not friends. And that’s fine! That doesn’t say anything bad about either of them. I also do believe that McLaren stepped in at some point and spoke with them. Which apparently we may see some of.

If people are waiting for their relationship to mirror Charles and Seb’s I think they’re in for a long wait. Charles and Seb were awkward at first and there was some tension but at the end you could tell it was a genuine affection and I just don’t think that is there with Daniel or Lando. Daniel is too selfish to have that type of relationship with Lando.

Now start the car @Futtrit and help me run from all the DR stans….
View attachment 1113567
Take me with you because yes and yes. To me, the only reason they’re friendly now is because Daniel won Monza and chilled the hell out. He has the upper hand/power over Lando for now. When Lando wins a race, I’m sure the fun dynamic will shift again.

Reactions: 2
Take me with you because yes and yes. To me, the only reason they’re friendly now is because Daniel won Monza and chilled the hell out. He has the upper hand/power over Lando for now. When Lando wins a race, I’m sure the fun dynamic will shift again.
I mean yes Daniel won Monza but let’s not forget that Lando finished the season clear ahead of him in terms of points. I don’t think the fun dynamic and friendship is a result of Monza but rather Lando securing his future and being more confident and Daniel finding his footing in a new team. It just took some time, but I think everyone sees them a little differently and that’s a good thing! But to me, they’re the best pairing on the grid, dynamic wise and skill wise 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pierre follows him too. I’m sure a lot of the follows are because he was in F1 but very poor show from Oliver if he liked it on purpose.

Lando posted a lot about it quickly and seems pretty informed. You never know. May have been an accidental like. I’ve done that and accidental follows too.

There are many many privileged people in F1 who have very little idea of what the world is like for most.
oliver was literally the first person who liked F1 post on insta that mazepin is leaving . they published and next minute like from him 🤔

Reactions: 1
Maybe when Lando wins a race, HE will chill the hell out 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.