Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs we are getting so close

Screenshot_20220309_180823.jpg

LAST NAMES SHOULD BE WRITTEN WITH A CAPITAL BRTTNY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I was trying to figure out who the other driver that was missing was, then I remembered mr Nikita

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What. The. Actual. duck.
"We compete as one". What on earth is he expecting to do with that. For drivers in a similar position? There are not other drivers in a similar position. There are no other drivers whose Dad has bought their place in a team whilst being besties with Putin (or any other war criminal for that matter) at the same time.
Also staying neutral on the war in Ukraine. That just screams to me that, based on his family ties, he is supporting Russia but cannot publicly say that so is going for the neutral option. Anything other than that, he would just straight up say that he was in support of Ukraine.
Yeah what a horrible look from him. There was actually a spin on this that could’ve had him not looking terrible and he completely missed the mark.
I said on here before, neutrality only supports the oppressor never the victim. There is no neutral on something like this.

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if he ever did follow him but Lando defo does not follow Mazepin now, all this lot are in my bad books though
That Kym guy commented his support to Nikita on one of his posts I saw about hoping to catch up with him soon 🤮

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Friendly reminder this is a move from GPDA, are we sure Lewis is still a member?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Man literally went from 'I was surprised Haas didn't want to keep me or my dad's company' to his actual self also being on the EU sanctions list alongside his dad in less than 24 hours!

I am too scared to press play on the video, the angry face and all black outfit is freaky enough. Let's just let the trash take itself out to a really really far away bin now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What great timing

i love it here

He’s probably gonna arrive later today, it really was the same in Barcelona where he didn’t drive first but he was there for George. Or maybe his flight is delayed like it was with Valtteri once and then they switched the order of press conferences around. I don’t think it’s that big of a deal, if Lewis had expressed a neutral position up until now or not said anything at all it would be way worse for me
I agree

Reactions: 1
In other news I saw that 4 drivers are going to have helmet cams for testing, Daniel defo had one earlier but I wonder who else will, love the helmet cam footage

Reactions: 3
Re Dando rivalry: someone on Instagram had the idea that Lando was joking saying that. That’s not too unlikely given how just yesterday we were complaining about how Lando jokes with Max.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.