Formula 1 Wags #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that fact that in the space of a couple of hours we have gone from Max F giving us the ick to Lando is a dick to Max, he deserves betteršŸ˜‚
For reference:

Also not disagreeing with what is being said btw, just find the 180 we have gone one hilarious
Iā€™ll take a bow for these turn of events šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
1646693504721.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I love that fact that in the space of a couple of hours we have gone from Max F giving us the ick to Lando is a dick to Max, he deserves betteršŸ˜‚
For reference:

Also not disagreeing with what is being said btw, just find the 180 we have gone one hilarious
I was thinking it but your braver then me šŸ˜‚ getting a touch of whiplash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking it but your braver then me šŸ˜‚ getting a touch of whiplash
*im going to put this in cap locks for everyone to see*
IM NOT DISAGREEING WITH ANYTHING SAID. AT ANY POINT. IM JUST FINDING THE DIRECTION CHANGE ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think they are both yikes šŸ˜…

And Max should really work on his racing
Yeah yeah I know, it's easy for me/us to say it just like that... I don't know how to do that tho cause I really do know nothing about it but kinda think the right way is not going to Monaco/Portugal every weekend

Hey Max, that really helped me when I was sucking at uni at the beginning šŸ¤
The difference is that I was not going to Monaco, I was going home, but you get the point.
Come on, when does coaching start this season? I'm cheering for you, seriously, you can do it

Tom disappeared, Connor disappeared, you don't have to, please don't. But do something šŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean itā€™s both really, as cute as their friendship is with the throuple jokes and whatever I more often than not donā€™t get them. Maybe itā€™s British humor which I donā€™t have since Iā€™m not British šŸ˜‚ but some of the things they say to each other are way harsh
From a British perspective I donā€™t find anything they say to each other that horrible but maybe that just proves Iā€™m also a massive witch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
From a British perspective I donā€™t find anything they say to each other that horrible but maybe that just proves Iā€™m also a massive witch šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Well i didn't like to say....

• Haha
Hang on, I needed you for anti DR back up NOT Fewtrell propaganda!
I got you!! I got you!! Sorry!! I just came back to flames after being away but that fire is out for now! šŸ‘€
Here, some anti DR content to make sure weā€™re both dry as a desertā€¦.
62F1367B-4CA4-4D9D-86C3-12CBFAE0BC95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Come on, when does coaching start this season? I'm cheering for you, seriously, you can do it
pretty sure he said he wasnā€™t going to be coaching this yearā€¦ or at least he has nothing planned yet šŸ˜¬

I think they are both yikes šŸ˜…

And Max should really work on his racing
Yeah yeah I know, it's easy for me/us to say it just like that... I don't know how to do that tho cause I really do know nothing about it but kinda think the right way is not going to Monaco/Portugal every weekend

Hey Max, that really helped me when I was sucking at uni at the beginning šŸ¤
The difference is that I was not going to Monaco, I was going home, but you get the point.

Tom dissappeared, Connor dissappeared, you don't have to, please don't. But do something šŸ˜
Awww. Look at you Monza, being all soft and warm-hearted

but on a serious note I agree. max needs something to do with his life other than streaming/following Lando around. It is literally homesickness/separation anxiety. I know we joke about the throuple and codependency but they arenā€™t helping themselves as it is what it is coming across as, at least from Maxā€™s end that is. He needs something to do to take his mind off of it.
duck it is literally a break up.

I got you!! I got you!! Sorry!! I just came back to flames after being away but that fire is out for now! šŸ‘€
Here, some anti DR content to make sure weā€™re both dry as a desertā€¦.
View attachment 1109657
At risk of sounding repetitive but

Say your time is comin' soon but just like Oklahoma (mm)
Mine is comin' sooner (mm)
I'm just a late bloomer (mm)
I didn't peak in high school, I'm still out here gettin' cuter (woo)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww. Look at you Monza, being all soft and warm-hearted

but on a serious note I agree. max needs something to do with his life other than streaming/following Lando around. It is literally homesickness/separation anxiety. I know we joke about the throuple and codependency but they arenā€™t helping themselves as it is what it is coming across as, at least from Maxā€™s end that is.
It was understandable whilst Lando had bit of time off that theyā€™d want to hang out but now heā€™s going to be away all the time and Max will just be stuck streaming from his parents house, we are all rooting for you Max pls put your career and life first for once

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.